First Gold in the Pan

Campngolf

Feb 4, 2014
NorCal
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
firstgold.jpg

Here's the results of my first foray into panning. I've been acquiring the tools to hit the river and try my luck but decided to get some pay dirt online. Sat out on the patio tonight and what do you know...my first color. Now I'm chomping at the bit to go out and try for color in it's natural setting.

(I think I'm coming down with a fever.)

Upvote 0

goldenmojo

Bronze Member
Dec 9, 2013
N. California
Detector(s) used
Bazooka Prospector-Sniper-Supermini Thanks Todd & Chris, Goldhog Multisluice Thanks Doc, My Land Matters Thanks Claydiggins, 6 Senses
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Campngolf It always happens that way. Fever. There's only two cures for it, more gold or more cowbell.......

Lanny in AB

Gold Member
Apr 2, 2003
Alberta
Detector(s) used
Various Minelabs(5000, 2100, X-Terra 705, Equinox 800, Gold Monster), Falcon MD20, Tesoro Sand Shark, Gold Bug Pro, Makro Gold Racer.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Welcome to the passion driven by fever.

If you stick to it you'll have many years of adventure and enjoyment, and if you get serious, you'll have some sore muscles too.

All the best,

Lanny

Metal Detecting For Gold

Aufisher

Bronze Member
May 12, 2013
The Golden State
Detector(s) used
Whites Goldmaster V/SAT. VibraProbe. Bazooka 48" Prospector Sluice. Shorts. Chickens + Goats + Goldhounds. 35' Chris Craft Caribbean motorsailer. FISH OIL + BURLAP
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Nice work buddy! A good day by any measure.

KevinInColorado

Gold Member
Jan 9, 2012
Summit County, Colorado
Detector(s) used
Grizzly Goldtrap Explorer & Motherlode, Gold Cube with trommel or Banker on top, Angus Mackirk Expedition, Gold-n-Sand Xtream Hand pump
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
A great start! Certainly better than my first day in the wild :) Welcome and looking forward to seeing your next adventures posted here!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread