Finally someone else picking up the ball

Lanny in AB

Gold Member
Apr 2, 2003
Alberta
Detector(s) used
Various Minelabs(5000, 2100, X-Terra 705, Equinox 800, Gold Monster), Falcon MD20, Tesoro Sand Shark, Gold Bug Pro, Makro Gold Racer.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting

goldenIrishman

Silver Member
Feb 28, 2013
Golden Valley Arid-Zona
Detector(s) used
Fisher / Gold Bug AND the MK-VII eyeballs
Primary Interest:
Other
It's about frickin time that some of the big boys stood up to the green wackos! The greenies have been running wild with their "sue and settle" tactics for way too long and it's time that it's stopped. If we're lucky, this will help to bring out the truth so the general public can at last learn how these groups have been robbing us all blind.

The only thing I'd really REALLY love to see come from all of this is to get it so the greenies have to pay back all the "awards" they've stolen over the years WITH INTEREST!!!!!!

Mad Machinist

Silver Member
Aug 18, 2010
Southeast Arizona
Primary Interest:
Prospecting

Remember what I said? I'll find the post if you want me to.

Their time is coming to an end. They have bitten the hand that fed them for so long. They got too big for their britches and are now going to get a slap down of a lifetime.

Their own tactics are being used against them. Politicians are being bought and paid for.

Funny thing about a politician, whether Repilcant or Democrap, once they are corrupted, money talks, and crap walks.

Last edited:

russau

Gold Member
May 29, 2005
St. Louis, missouri
Wacoenviromental groups in every state is pushing the wacogreen agenda! now im all for conservation of our resources/land, BUT these wacogroups have pushed to unreasonable limits! most of them are young colledge kids that just want to be part of some kind of movement or just rebelious!they are backed by some AGENDA MINDED rich people that want it all for themselves and Al gore and his old Secretary of Interior still push the green agenda way after they left office.and if anyone does their own research it will track back to the old prez. of russia as their leader. remeber nikita kruschef the old prez of russia saying ,while pounding on the table with his shoe, We will take over the United Staets without fireing a shot! YEP that one! just think about it for awhile after doing your research! our own gubermint is giveing these groups millions of our $$$ and we, the good people of the United States, put up with it!

rodoconnor

Bronze Member
Mar 4, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The sad truth is these folks have been indoctrinated their entire lives. The first thing they learn in Kindergarten is that business/coropations are evil ,pollutors of the little old planet. It continues through out their entire education. They have been fed this horse c%#p without opposittion. Many of them actually believe what they are doing is heroic !!And anybody who harvests resources whether he's a farmer, logger, or miner is equally evil.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread