Oakview2

Silver Member
Feb 4, 2012
Prather CA
Detector(s) used
Whites GMT
Primary Interest:
Other
BUMP<Great to see the pics and hear just some of the stories of Richards days in the canyon. I had him send me this pics some time ago to remind me of what we are fighting for. Thanks Richard for the memories, and most of all for the time you have dedicated to the mining wars.

Last edited:

AU_Solitude

Feb 24, 2014
Vacaville CA
Detector(s) used
SDC2300, GBII, Geo Picks & Hammers
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Good read thanks! They put one of these newsletters out every month?? Congratulations Fullpan! And thank you for speaking up! :)

GrizzlyGremlin

Nov 17, 2012
Fullpan for Governor!!! Better yet president! I can attest to fullpans writing style. It is very engaging!

theseeker

Mar 4, 2009
Detector(s) used
White's Surf PI Pro Dual Field/Minelab Sovereign Elite/Goldbug II/Goldbug Pro
Oakview2, thanks for posting this appreciate you putting this front and center. I sent the link to lots of friends throughout the country. Just trying to indoctrinate them to the tactics of the enviros. Thanks also to Fullpan for the excellent article supported by scientific facts!

Lanny in AB

Gold Member
Apr 2, 2003
Alberta
Detector(s) used
Various Minelabs(5000, 2100, X-Terra 705, Equinox 800, Gold Monster), Falcon MD20, Tesoro Sand Shark, Gold Bug Pro, Makro Gold Racer.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
"We're In It Together" really was a great read.

Thanks for the link, and I agree, he has a nice, easy writing style. Moreover, his life story, as a gold chaser, and as a transformed human being is a very engaging read.

I'm so sad to hear of his illness. I've lost two people (one family, and one a friend) to that disease. Therefore, I admire his selfless determination and courage while facing such daunting odds at this time in his life.

All the best,

Lanny

http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/metal-detecting-gold/69-bedrock-gold-mysteries.html

Fullpan

Bronze Member
May 6, 2012
nevada
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks Lanny, for the kind words. My ALS is of the slow-progressing variety - should be around for many years yet to harass you guys :occasion14:

B H Prospector

Feb 2, 2010
Black Hills, South Dakota
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Mr. Fullpan,
You have my highest respect,for your service to our country, and your unselfishness in the hard work you are doing on all of our behalf. You are showing all of us that an illness such as ALS doesn't mean you have nothing to contribute. I will never complain about my sore knees or arthritic hands without at least saying to my self, "what are you whinning about look at what Fullpan is doing. Here's to you, a toast with an O'Dooles non-alcoholic beer!

God Bless You!

BH Prospector

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread