colorado hunters

KevinInColorado

Gold Member
Jan 9, 2012
Summit County, Colorado
Detector(s) used
Grizzly Goldtrap Explorer & Motherlode, Gold Cube with trommel or Banker on top, Angus Mackirk Expedition, Gold-n-Sand Xtream Hand pump
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Not in the mountains yet but definitely down in the city! Been out multiple times every month here in metro Denver :) If you go to my profile and hit the link to see my posts you'll find comments on where to go in town.

Last edited:

Gold Rover

Feb 19, 2014
Western Colorado
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I've been in the river a few times in the past couple of weeks, but I haven't been up in hills since fall. It snowed on me once or twice one day the river, and I was in water shoes, not boots. It was a little cold, but I was getting some gold, so it was bearable. The next day I was digging in the same place in shorts. Gotta love Colorado weather.

Last edited:

KevinInColorado

Gold Member
Jan 9, 2012
Summit County, Colorado
Detector(s) used
Grizzly Goldtrap Explorer & Motherlode, Gold Cube with trommel or Banker on top, Angus Mackirk Expedition, Gold-n-Sand Xtream Hand pump
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
So true. I got out in 55 degree sunshine today for an hour or so and now it's snowing.

image-2814714381.jpg

Gold from today. The coin is a penny I pulled out of the creek last week.

image-3609792629.jpg

Bazooka Sniper 30" in its element today.

KevinInColorado

Gold Member
Jan 9, 2012
Summit County, Colorado
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
That Sniper looks quite comfortable in the wild.
It likes to get wet and dirty.

Btw, only 0.04 grams. Won't go back to that spot too soon but it sure was nice to get out before the storm came :)

OP
OP
Pipster

Pipster

Mar 8, 2007
denver
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT, vision v3i,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
nice thanks guys, if the show clears and warm weather hits i will be in a creek next tue

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread