I owe all an apology

MadMarshall

Nov 12, 2012
na
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I have been posting on this Forum for over a year. And I have enjoyed it a lot. A lot of you know that I have strong beliefs regarding small scale mining, Guns and a whole slew of stuff. And undoubtly a lot of you are aware that I can sometimes be a little extreme and possibly a little irrational in my thoughts.. Anyway gentlemen this recent situation I have been involved in has been most regrettable. As most of you know my only income is gold. And a need to protect my lively hood is very important to me. So I mislead people in some of my posts on the Area I am in. I often use Half Truths. I have also exaggerated some situations... Gentlemen I apologize for this.. I never ever wished for any ill to come of it nor did I expect it. I only wished to protect my lifestyle.

On another note..

The matter between me and my complaints are resolved.. I am ashamed of the actions I taken against Mr. Hutchins and have done my best to make amends.. Though I have never ever high graded anyone. Gentlemen I do not condone the actions of some of the individulas who made it a priority to stir this pot. But the simple fact is those individuals are hiding safely in the shadows. Anyway since I took it upon myself to make everyone aware of this I figured I would own up to my part and except responsibility for my role in it..

Gentlemen I hope you accept my apology..
I have the utmost respect for everyone here.

Victor Marshall
to james

To whom it may concern

Recently I made a big deal over an Email sent by a Mr. Hutchings. I have asked for a public apology and I have attacked the character of Mr. Hutching. I have taken it upon myself to complain and seek justice.

Unfortunatly I can not go back in time and change my actions but I can put a stop to them now..

I wish to completely withdraw all my complaints against the GPAA and Mr.Hutchins. It is no wish of mine that any kind of action be taken against Mr. Hutchins..

This Matter is Resolved Completely to my Sastisfaction.

I regret that the course of action I have taken and sincerely hope that nothing will be a result of it.

I hope this is Sastifactory to put and end to this ordeal.

Sincerely
Victor A Marshall

Upvote 0

goldenmojo

Bronze Member
Dec 9, 2013
N. California
Detector(s) used
Bazooka Prospector-Sniper-Supermini Thanks Todd & Chris, Goldhog Multisluice Thanks Doc, My Land Matters Thanks Claydiggins, 6 Senses
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Marshall
Very nicely done.

GM

goldhog

May 14, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The high road is always the the most enjoyable to travel.
Nicely done mad.
Doc

S

stefen

Its hard to be humble...especially when trying to unring a bell...

Well done...

KevinInColorado

Gold Member
Jan 9, 2012
Summit County, Colorado
Detector(s) used
Grizzly Goldtrap Explorer & Motherlode, Gold Cube with trommel or Banker on top, Angus Mackirk Expedition, Gold-n-Sand Xtream Hand pump
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I'm still a fan Victor!

DizzyDigger

Gold Member
Dec 9, 2012
Concrete, WA
Detector(s) used
Nokta FoRs Gold, a Gold Cube, 2 Keene Sluices and Lord only knows how many pans....not to mention a load of other gear my wife still doesn't know about!
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Well done Mr. Marshall. Onya for making things right, and now life goes
ahead without that damn cloud hanging over it..

If you're ever up this far North, you're welcome at my campfire anytime.:thumbsup:

Last edited:

B H Prospector

Feb 2, 2010
Black Hills, South Dakota
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Mr. Marshall,
It take a real man to admit he may be wrong and to make a public apology. My hat is off to you with a new found respect for you. Weather you were wronged or not you seeked to put an end to all the trouble. God bless and good luck in your endeavors.

Bonaro

Aug 9, 2004
Olympia WA
Detector(s) used
Minelab Xterra 70, Minelab SD 2200d, 2.5", 3", 4"and several Keene 5" production dredges, Knelson Centrifuge, Gold screw automatic panner
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
If someone were inquiring about where I dug my gold I would send them on a wild goose chase and not loose a wink of sleep. This is a lot better in my mind than just telling a nosey person to FO. I have had to go pick up my words and eat them before...sucks at first but tastes better after a while

Last edited:

Oregon Viking

Gold Member
Jan 6, 2014
Brookings-Harbor Oregon
Detector(s) used
White's prizm IV
Keene A52 with Gold Hog mats
Gold-N-Sand hand dredge
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It takes a lot of guts to do that.
Especially when you...from my understanding...were the one wronged!

Lanny in AB

Gold Member
Apr 2, 2003
Alberta
Detector(s) used
Various Minelabs(5000, 2100, X-Terra 705, Equinox 800, Gold Monster), Falcon MD20, Tesoro Sand Shark, Gold Bug Pro, Makro Gold Racer.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I'm not familiar with everything that went on here, but it takes a lot of deep down determination to do what you've done Victor.

All the best,

Lanny

Jeff95531

Silver Member
Feb 10, 2013
Deep in the redwoods of the TRUE Northern CA
Detector(s) used
Teknetics Alpha 2000
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
We all get "pissy" and we all stretch the truth a bit. As I've said before, I'm a live and let live type of person but don't ever cross me...tell me what I can or can't do. I think ANYONE who messes with you or your lively hood should be dealt with accordingly...but probably not on-line...which is the only mistake I caught. I've done it too BTW.
Still got your six Victor.:icon_thumright:

goldenIrishman

Silver Member
Feb 28, 2013
Golden Valley Arid-Zona
Detector(s) used
Fisher / Gold Bug AND the MK-VII eyeballs
Primary Interest:
Other
I'm sure that everyone here understands the need for you to protect your livelihood Victor. Given that it was threatened your actions were understandable to my mind. That you've opted to take the higher road speaks well of your character.

As to the misdirection about where you're working... Fully understandable!!!! That you may have included footage of claims that are owned by others.. Well there's no law against that now is there? If Hollywood can do it why not you?

I'm glad to see that you were able to get things worked out in such a way as to keep everyone happy and mining.

Last edited:

425jesse

Feb 10, 2013
Mountlake Terrace
Detector(s) used
4" Dalke Original Compact Dredge, 36" BGT Prospector, 30" BGT Sniper, D&D/Brawn Super Concentrator and Highbanker top, Brawn/D&D finishing table, pans and more!
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Still following your adventures here and on your you tube channel! Apologies are needed in life sometimes, but so are stern words and warnings.

Keep digging man!!

Hard Prospector

Aug 29, 2012
SO CAL
Detector(s) used
SDC2300, Gold Monster, Sierra Gold Trac, GB2, the Falcon......and just as many drywashers
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
We all do and say things we later regret but so few are big enough to take the action you did. I'd share my camp and beer with you anytime.

wvplug

Mar 2, 2014
Randolph County, WV
Detector(s) used
AT Pro and Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have no idea who either party is or the situation. But I do know it takes a big to person to admit wrong and a bigger person to make formal, public apologies in writing to correct a wrong. Congratulations Mr. Marshall for stepping up and doing the correct thing. You have my respect.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions