Thanks to the guy/s who poached our hole

Aufisher

Bronze Member
May 12, 2013
The Golden State
Detector(s) used
Whites Goldmaster V/SAT. VibraProbe. Bazooka 48" Prospector Sluice. Shorts. Chickens + Goats + Goldhounds. 35' Chris Craft Caribbean motorsailer. FISH OIL + BURLAP
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
You moved some large rocks 20140418_181105.jpg but you are sloppy. You left the gold so I just pulled out my toothbrush and grabbed the pieces you left. Thanks to Hangtowndiggins for the killer grub and a fun day in the sun. To the poacher, I have your crevice tool.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
OP
OP
Aufisher

Aufisher

Bronze Member
May 12, 2013
The Golden State
Detector(s) used
Whites Goldmaster V/SAT. VibraProbe. Bazooka 48" Prospector Sluice. Shorts. Chickens + Goats + Goldhounds. 35' Chris Craft Caribbean motorsailer. FISH OIL + BURLAP
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
20140418_182508.jpg

Campngolf

Feb 4, 2014
NorCal
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Doesn't get much easier than that. Hopefully they got lots of black sand and blisters.

OP
OP
Aufisher

Aufisher

Bronze Member
May 12, 2013
The Golden State
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Thanks, she's a beauty! 20140418_182508-1.jpg

Hangtowndiggins

Oct 1, 2013
placerville ca
Detector(s) used
GBpro. BGT 48" miner, 36" prospector and super mini
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
We will no longer be posting pictures of where we are digging and sluicing for now but will still share the gold. Besides that, it was great to get some Friday gold, had a good time as always thanks again AU

Last edited:

goldenmojo

Bronze Member
Dec 9, 2013
N. California
Detector(s) used
Bazooka Prospector-Sniper-Supermini Thanks Todd & Chris, Goldhog Multisluice Thanks Doc, My Land Matters Thanks Claydiggins, 6 Senses
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Looks like your way ahead this time. Hope you catch the thieving High Grading *#!*#@!. They /it were lucky to miss the covered pits with the punji sticks....!

Nice pan You guys did great.

OP
OP
Aufisher

Aufisher

Bronze Member
May 12, 2013
The Golden State
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Nothing tastes sweeter than poached poacher!

OP
OP
Aufisher

Aufisher

Bronze Member
May 12, 2013
The Golden State
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Gotta love them new trail cams!

Roadquest

Bronze Member
Oct 13, 2005
C.R. HKt.B Sometimes there's not a right way, or
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I took a friend out to one of my best Civil War sites, about 15 years ago. I owned my own little company back then. And had to work 7 days a week most of the time. When I went bat to my site again in about 2 months. I found out he went out there every day. Packed a lunch.Worked it for 8 hours a day.Cleaned it out. After that I found it hard to trust anyone.

Hard Prospector

Aug 29, 2012
SO CAL
Detector(s) used
SDC2300, Gold Monster, Sierra Gold Trac, GB2, the Falcon......and just as many drywashers
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Cock roaches in the diggins

OP
OP
Aufisher

Aufisher

Bronze Member
May 12, 2013
The Golden State
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Second bucket looking choice! 20140418_205432.jpg

goldenmojo

Bronze Member
Dec 9, 2013
N. California
Detector(s) used
Bazooka Prospector-Sniper-Supermini Thanks Todd & Chris, Goldhog Multisluice Thanks Doc, My Land Matters Thanks Claydiggins, 6 Senses
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
You guys might have to camp there all summer.....

Goldwasher

Gold Member
May 26, 2009
Sailor Flat, Ca.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
SDC2300, Gold Bug 2 Burlap, fish oil, .35 gallons of water per minute.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sorry guys I needed lunch money and I'm bored with roughing up the fourth graders for theirs.....Oh, wait I'm thinking of a different hole, If I catch the guys that have been digging in my friends hole I' m gonna rough them up like forth graders. Your just gonna have to work it every day now. That sure is a cool long little piece there.

TAKODA

Aug 19, 2008
Alabama
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
We will no longer be posting pictures of where we are digging and sluicing for now but will still share the gold. Besides that, it was great to get some Friday gold, had a good time as always thanks again AU

" We will no longer be posting pictures of where we are digging and sluicing "

Don't blame ya for that a bit . As for myself , I just like seeing the pics of gold people find . I like to know what
state , but other than that I don't need or expect all the details . It's sensible not to talk to much about your best
fish'n spots or exactly what your doing to catch'em . Just show the fish ......... that's good enough for me anyhow .

TAKODA

Aug 19, 2008
Alabama
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Sorry guys I needed lunch money and I'm bored with roughing up the fourth graders for theirs.....Oh, wait I'm thinking of a different hole, If I catch the guys that have been digging in my friends hole I' m gonna rough them up like forth graders. Your just gonna have to work it every day now. That sure is a cool long little piece there.

:laughing7: .... Don't know if you have ever seen this video , but I just got it a day or two ago . I just thought about it and
figured it would bring back some of them Alaska memories for ya . You know ........ lots of wine ..... lots of song ........
no women . :laughing7: Give'm hell ever chance ya get ........ Ye washer of Shine . :headbang: :hello:.

Hoser John

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2003
Redding,Calif.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Trail cams make great targets for hygraders and they don't last long. This BS is part and parcel to the mining world. Pics can have tags that tell GPS or easily recognizeable features that turn your hand. Not to mention you get to explain why taxes not paid on finds to the IRS as your puter is the first thang taken from your home. .reality can be a bummer,hope ya catch'm in the act as once they find gold THEY WILL RETURN. BUT if not a claim tough luck as wide open is legal-John

goldenIrishman

Silver Member
Feb 28, 2013
Golden Valley Arid-Zona
Detector(s) used
Fisher / Gold Bug AND the MK-VII eyeballs
Primary Interest:
Other
From the looks of the pans AU... I think it's very nice of you to thank them for the FREE LABOR! Reminds me of some guys from Texas that didn't like Greaterville.. hehe

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread