Tenderfoot
Apr 21, 2014
Placerville Ca
Detector(s) used
Whites GMT E-Series
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Hi,
Newbie from Maui moved to Placerville a year ago been setting up home a property sense. Been panning and high-banking a few times have found a little gold. But hardest to find is how to get to streams all BLM that have not been claimed are darn near impossible to reach. So bad that I'm in the process of designing a shark cage like apparatus with a electrical wench that will allow me to get to these what were before impossible to reach, maybe be the first to pan these area's in over 50 years. Need fellow enthusiast maybe has some contacts we could do a percentage with. Time I spend panning is time I do not have to do yard work :hello2: !
DW
[email protected]

Upvote 0

Geochemdog

Greenie
Mar 22, 2014
Norcal
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Prospector and Geochemistry student here, I'm in the east Sac area, the lady and I try our hardest to get out to the river on the weekends when school and work allow it. Let me know if you want company for some prospecting in the near future. -Thomas

BritinCA

Mar 4, 2013
Cameron Park
Detector(s) used
E-Trac
AT Pro
MXT Pro
Bounty Hunter IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm here in Cameron Park/Shingle Springs.... 15 mins to Placerville.

Sean. :)

Sent from my iPad using TreasureNet

DeadlyRum

Apr 28, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am mainly a weekend warrior when it comes to prospecting but I would be willing on hooking up with you and going out just let me know

goldenmojo

Bronze Member
Dec 9, 2013
N. California
Detector(s) used
Bazooka Prospector-Sniper-Supermini Thanks Todd & Chris, Goldhog Multisluice Thanks Doc, My Land Matters Thanks Claydiggins, 6 Senses
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Hi,
Newbie from Maui moved to Placerville a year ago been setting up home a property sense. Been panning and high-banking a few times have found a little gold. But hardest to find is how to get to streams all BLM that have not been claimed are darn near impossible to reach. So bad that I'm in the process of designing a shark cage like apparatus with a electrical wench that will allow me to get to these what were before impossible to reach, maybe be the first to pan these area's in over 50 years. Need fellow enthusiast maybe has some contacts we could do a percentage with. Time I spend panning is time I do not have to do yard work :hello2: !
DW
[email protected]

I'm Interested. What are you planning on wenching it too? Are you going to shark cage to the bottom of the deep ones. I have yard work too!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread