Bazooka Mans Best Friend

Aufisher

Bronze Member
May 12, 2013
The Golden State
Detector(s) used
Whites Goldmaster V/SAT. VibraProbe. Bazooka 48" Prospector Sluice. Shorts. Chickens + Goats + Goldhounds. 35' Chris Craft Caribbean motorsailer. FISH OIL + BURLAP
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Bazooka Man's Best Friend

Made it out to the Bazooka proving grounds today. Was like a slice of heaven! Cool day for digging and lots of green grass. Great seeing some good friends and met a new 4 legged one. This fellow was helping me dig the hole and clean oversized rocks off the grizzlys. Special thanks to the birthday boy Todd and Chris. Always a pleasure! Good seeing Hangtowndiggins, Alewis and Mojo. Sorry I missed the bon fire guys! 20140427_124224.jpg

Upvote 0
OP
OP
Aufisher

Aufisher

Bronze Member
May 12, 2013
The Golden State
Detector(s) used
Whites Goldmaster V/SAT. VibraProbe. Bazooka 48" Prospector Sluice. Shorts. Chickens + Goats + Goldhounds. 35' Chris Craft Caribbean motorsailer. FISH OIL + BURLAP
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Gold sniffing machine! 20140427_124215.jpg

Goldwasher

Gold Member
May 26, 2009
Sailor Flat, Ca.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
SDC2300, Gold Bug 2 Burlap, fish oil, .35 gallons of water per minute.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I heard the bonfire was.....um, well I heard there was a bonfire.8-). I went after work for a few hours that dog followed me downstream for a while until I started climbing over rocks. It took Alewis' glove I think. Him and Hangtown were hittin' it hard nice color and hole guys:notworthy: Sorry I couldn't stay. Really sorry I couldn't hear Mojo play. Definitely an awesome spot Todd and Chris you are great guys and very generous thanks for the invite. Funny story I was down scraping some cracks and a two guys came by. Ended up being Todds dad and his buddy. Super cool guy, shook his hand as hard as I could and thanked him for having us out. Well, as were standing there talking, with this poison oak bush kinda next to us, he reaches over mid sentence and grabs some leaves,...and enjoys himself a few bites of poison oak salad...Terry C would die....Todds dad made fun of me for squirming the way I was. Great Day!

Hangtowndiggins

Oct 1, 2013
placerville ca
Detector(s) used
GBpro. BGT 48" miner, 36" prospector and super mini
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
HUGE thanks Todd and Chris! Too cool of you gentlemen to have us, had a blast ringing in Todd's bday with a bunch of great people:occasion14: couldn't have had a better time! Special thanks to Mojo and Jim for the non stop kick ass live music you guys really made the night for everyone:notworthy: When I need a live band I know exactly where to go hands down. Goldwasher, glad you made it! Always fun to dig sluice and hang with ya. You pulled some good looking color for the bit of time you dug too:occasion14: Aufisher, was a bummer you caught a bug, but it happens to the best. Was cool you at least made it for some Sunday sluicing, good laughs and good times:occasion14: I'm sure you and GW will make the next bonfire! Alewis, was awesome to dig, sluice, party and set up camp with you:occasion14: Had an excellent weekend and definitely looking forward to the next Golden Gitdown, thanks again fellas and big thanks to Todd's dad too:icon_thumleft:
image.jpg
image.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 128
Last edited:
OP
OP
Aufisher

Aufisher

Bronze Member
May 12, 2013
The Golden State
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
You meet the nicest people while out Bazooka-ing!

Hangtowndiggins

Oct 1, 2013
placerville ca
Detector(s) used
GBpro. BGT 48" miner, 36" prospector and super mini
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Don't set your bazooka too close!
image.jpg

Last edited:

ALewis

Aug 20, 2013
East Bay, Northern Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You meet the nicest people while out Bazooka-ing!

I could not agree more ! Mojo, I would have paid $$$ for that show you & jim put on. Cannot say thanks enough, that made the night, for me at least.....I'm not even exxagerating, that was awesome !

HUGE thanks to Hangtown ! You Really do meet the coolest people out bazzoka-in. Not only did he ferry over all of my campin gear across the river (to and from), but let me feed his prospector all day, then gave me the cons ! wish we would have done a little better Sun....But having aufisher show up and hangout more than made up for it. Was sorry goldwasher could not stay longer sat, but I had already forgotten about Todd's dad and the oak. Thankfully he handed me some mint leaves to smell, not that...

I did have to chase down the dog for my golve, but we worked that out, :)

And, Todd & Chris that was hands down one of the coolest properties I have been to in a while. So stoked that I was invited.

If this is what we have to look forward to this summer, I Cannot Wait !!!!

Last edited:

Lookin4goaled

Jan 5, 2014
Sacramento, Ca
Detector(s) used
Garret Ace 250 w/ DD Coil, 30" BGT Prospector, Blue bowl
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
GAH!!! Hearing all the good times makes me wish I hadn't had Tile being installed all weekend!!! Awesome to hear you guys had a great time. Sorry I couldn't make it.. hope that doesn't count me out for future outings... After hearing Mojo that first night on the TN weekend, I can only imagine how awesome the music was.

Glad you guys had a great time, nothing better than hangin with miners.. Good beer, good music, and good gold! Cant ask for more :)

goldenmojo

Bronze Member
Dec 9, 2013
N. California
Detector(s) used
Bazooka Prospector-Sniper-Supermini Thanks Todd & Chris, Goldhog Multisluice Thanks Doc, My Land Matters Thanks Claydiggins, 6 Senses
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
That was a fantastic weekend. Thanks to Todd and Chris. Goldwasher I have seen some professional parking but never someone slide the length of their truck down the side of a log and miss it by a half inch the whole way. Hangtown and Alewis it was a pleasure to prospect with you guys and thanks for the props on the music. We enjoyed playing very much and will do it again. Aufisher sorry I couldn't stay any longer than I did but it was great to see you again. To everyone else that made it thanks to all for a memorable time. Specail thanks to Todd's dad, what a cool cat.

Goldenmojo

OP
OP
Aufisher

Aufisher

Bronze Member
May 12, 2013
The Golden State
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Nice to see some real miners with experience and some mean machines! Very sorry I missed you Mojo and Goldwasher. Will bring the singing girls next time!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread