Keene A51A or Keene A52?

goldog

Sep 25, 2012
Tujunga, CA
Detector(s) used
Bazooka Gold Trap, A-51, Gold Pan
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
If you are not worried about the weight or flow go with the bigger A52. You'll be able to move more dirt.

GoldpannerDave

Bronze Member
Apr 17, 2014
Colorado Springs, CO
Detector(s) used
Bazooka 48" Miner and 30" Sniper, Le Trap, Wolf Trap, A52, 2" dredge, Miller tables, Blue Bowl, wheel, Falcon MD20, old White's detector
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
You did not say where you were working and what the gold found there is like. Here in Colorado, where I am, it is small. I now leave my Keene home and use a LeTrap. Please give a few more details and some of the great folks here will be able to give you better answers.

Aufisher

Bronze Member
May 12, 2013
The Golden State
Detector(s) used
Whites Goldmaster V/SAT. VibraProbe. Bazooka 48" Prospector Sluice. Shorts. Chickens + Goats + Goldhounds. 35' Chris Craft Caribbean motorsailer. FISH OIL + BURLAP
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Bazooka 36" Prospector 20140412_170803.jpg

Aufisher

Bronze Member
May 12, 2013
The Golden State
Detector(s) used
Whites Goldmaster V/SAT. VibraProbe. Bazooka 48" Prospector Sluice. Shorts. Chickens + Goats + Goldhounds. 35' Chris Craft Caribbean motorsailer. FISH OIL + BURLAP
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I'll have to wait til I can afford the 215 for the bazooka...thinking about the A52 in the meantime..
You will save money not having to buy extra buckets and classifiers. You will double or triple your gold take. Paid mine off in 4 months.

Aufisher

Bronze Member
May 12, 2013
The Golden State
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Bazooka gold IMG_4176248431573.jpeg

OP
OP
SchoolOfHardRocks

SchoolOfHardRocks

Apr 30, 2014
Gone, With the Wind
Primary Interest:
Other
well...double or triple the gold sounds nice to me and your beautiful photo speaks for itself...maybe i'll see if the old lady will let me spend a little more than planned.. thanks a lot Aufisher!!

KevinInColorado

Gold Member
Jan 9, 2012
Summit County, Colorado
Detector(s) used
Grizzly Goldtrap Explorer & Motherlode, Gold Cube with trommel or Banker on top, Angus Mackirk Expedition, Gold-n-Sand Xtream Hand pump
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Chiming in...get the Bazooka. Faster, easier, more gold... Really! Been running one for the last year and a half or so. Used it well over 100 times in a variety of situations. I no longer use my plastic drop riffle sluice or the metal sluice it replaced back in the day. The Bazooka rocks!

image-1038158581.jpg

image-1220992884.jpg

goldog

Sep 25, 2012
Tujunga, CA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Chiming in...get the Bazooka. Faster, easier, more gold... Really! Been running one for the last year and a half or so. Used it well over 100 times in a variety of situations. I no longer use my plastic drop riffle sluice or the metal sluice it replaced back in the day. The Bazooka rocks!

You Bazooka guys are outta' control. Can't run a respectable A51 much less an A52 without one of you "fluid-heads" chimin' in with your stories of Faster,easier, blah, friggin' blah, blah... :tongue3: Personally my little A51 has served me well over the years.

But in all honesty, I hope all the Bazooka hype is true. My Prospector 30" arrives tomorrow:occasion18:

KevinInColorado

Gold Member
Jan 9, 2012
Summit County, Colorado
Detector(s) used
Grizzly Goldtrap Explorer & Motherlode, Gold Cube with trommel or Banker on top, Angus Mackirk Expedition, Gold-n-Sand Xtream Hand pump
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
You Bazooka guys are outta' control. Can't run a respectable A51 much less an A52 without one of you "fluid-heads" chimin' in with your stories of Faster,easier, blah, friggin' blah, blah... :tongue3: Personally my little A51 has served me well over the years. But in all honesty, I hope all the Bazooka hype is true. My Prospector 30" arrives tomorrow:occasion18:
I'm happy to acknowledge that a well carved log can catch gold...but still ya gotta keep up with the improvement in tools, using better tools is a sign of intelligence in any field of endeavor ;-)

goldenmojo

Bronze Member
Dec 9, 2013
N. California
Detector(s) used
Bazooka Prospector-Sniper-Supermini Thanks Todd & Chris, Goldhog Multisluice Thanks Doc, My Land Matters Thanks Claydiggins, 6 Senses
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
You Bazooka guys are outta' control. Can't run a respectable A51 much less an A52 without one of you "fluid-heads" chimin' in with your stories of Faster,easier, blah, friggin' blah, blah... :tongue3: Personally my little A51 has served me well over the years.

But in all honesty, I hope all the Bazooka hype is true. My Prospector 30" arrives tomorrow:occasion18:

I am sure your A51 did very well for you. With your new BGT you can classify a lot of fivers prior to feeding like the old way or just classify the cons in the fluid bed at the end of the day from all the unclassified fivers you carried to it, or setup close to the site and just shovel directly. Soon you too will be spouting the hype.....

Much gold to you

Goldenmojo

goldog

Sep 25, 2012
Tujunga, CA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Well School... Looks like the verdict is in. I predict you'll be wearing one of these soon.

BGTshirtBlack__94091.1389983875.1280.1280.jpg

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread