When does it stop?

Hefty1

Bronze Member
Dec 5, 2010
Group seeks protection for rare salamanders, frog
The Associated Press

PORTLAND, Ore. -- A conservation group is threatening to sue the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service to force action on petitions to give Endangered Species Act protection to four kinds of salamanders and a frog found in the Northwest.
The Center for Biological Diversity filed a notice Wednesday of intent to sue, a prerequisite for actually suing the federal agency.
The notice says the service is more than a year late in deciding on petitions to protect the Cascades frog, the Oregon slender salamander and three species of torrent salamander. More than 200 scientists also called for a reviewing the amphibians' status.
The center says the amphibians are declining because of the introduction of non-native trout, pesticides drifting from farmlands, and logging.
The agency did not immediately respond to a request for comment.

Upvote 0

Duckwalk

Mar 21, 2014
Lincolnton North Carolina
Detector(s) used
30" Bazooka Sniper, Drop Riffle sluice box.
Various Gold Pans
Primary Interest:
Prospecting

Hoser John

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2003
Redding,Calif.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
They failed with the last name so renamed yet again and throwing at the wall to see if their kaka sticks. They have kept this VERY quiet after the last failed attempt. I was so busy working on the insane clear creek restoration fight I missed this one. Will send asap to buds/landowners and try to represent there. 5 hour meeting yesterday with Water Quality board BORING beyond imagination-THANX MUCH -John

Oakview2

Silver Member
Feb 4, 2012
Prather CA
Detector(s) used
Whites GMT
Primary Interest:
Other
It is such a relentless and multi pronged attack by so many different sides, it is very difficult just to keep up.

gold tramp

Bronze Member
Dec 30, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
forgot to thank you oak for doing me that favor.
Thanks...............................

minerrick

Feb 18, 2013
Detector(s) used
Makro Racer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
T Will send asap to buds/landowners and try to represent there. 5 hour meeting yesterday with Water Quality board BORING beyond imagination-THANX MUCH -John

John- or anyone who wants to help raise awareness, I can send you some names of people on the Trinity who may be interested in attending. I don't have the time to contact them, but I am willing to send a list of names for you to contact them to show up.

Rick

Hoser John

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2003
Redding,Calif.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The filthy dogs FORGOT to send me my notification as they are taking my mineral rights on 2 -40 acre claims off the trinity river .AND my whiskeytown claims also for them stinkn' salmon??? The federal oversite committee for the Trinity River Restoration(25 years and ove $500,000,000) has DEGRADED the spawning grounds and it a total failure.Lets see-swim up the river over 100 miles-climb over the trinity dam-swim to the massive grating-remove the pump gratings,swim through the massive pumps that pump the water over 22 miles of mountains,swim across the lake and up whiskey creek to make red beds SO MUCH BLOODY BS------:skullflag::BangHead::dontknow: F'M'' ALL-TIME FOR A 1776 REDUX-time to take back america-John

kevin1

Oct 14, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
well now the wacoenviromentalists have begun getting around to the hunters/fishermen here in Missouri and other states. because of this, now the hunters/fishermen are asking to change the Missouri constitution to say they have RIGHTS to hunt and fish!and the wacky spokesperson for peta says that these hunters/fishermen are MURDERING animals for sport...................for sport!!! I guess by that, she don't eat meat, but she MURDERS plants and vegtables and that's ok?? I better save this newspaper clipping, because I think itll be usefull as backup reference against these hipocrits!
Indiana currently has a Right to Hunt and Fish bill that our Governor has signed, it just has to get passed by two Legislative cycles and it will be in out state Constitution. :icon_thumright:

Hoser John

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2003
Redding,Calif.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Send it on rick as they seem to have missed"accidently" everyone and meeting in Weaverville next thursday-I'm spreading word to miners and private property folks as they didn't know either-send asap-John

Fullpan

Bronze Member
May 6, 2012
nevada
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm trying to get ahold of Rick - bet he went mining. bad timing

minerrick

Feb 18, 2013
Detector(s) used
Makro Racer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Send it on rick as they seem to have missed"accidently" everyone and meeting in Weaverville next thursday-I'm spreading word to miners and private property folks as they didn't know either-send asap-John

John, I'll call you. If you see a phone number with 530-587-xxxx, pick it up. It is me.

minerrick

Feb 18, 2013
Detector(s) used
Makro Racer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice talking with you John, after all these years.

Hoser John

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2003
Redding,Calif.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I don't do phone ID as it is intrusive on a persons right to privacy. I restrict access to any of my numbers hence 99.99% of the time it's folks I know as don't call list rocks. Thanx for call and info will start using today and use free verizon on weekends,that rocks as in dayz of old cost MUCH $$$$$$. Never say die,never put down that nozzle and NEVER trust a government agency as they speak with forked tongues.....John

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread