Have you guys considered a womans vibrator for gold/agitation?

go4thegold

Greenie
May 14, 2014
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Have you guys considered a woman's vibrator for gold/agitation?

Although it sounds super... unconventional. I think a vibrator would be a perfect tool to add to any piece of small equipment!

Say a gold trap box inside the trap box itself. Of course. I would probably spray paint it black from the pink or light blue but hey.

Food for thought. :tongue3:

It's cheap and only uses batteries. Put it in a ziploc bag and attach it. GOLD agitation to the bottom woo!

Upvote 0

Underburden

Mar 22, 2012
Idaho
Detector(s) used
Gold Hog Stream Sluice
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Your first post and that's the best you could come up with???
:icon_scratch:

roadrunner

Bronze Member
Jan 28, 2012
Pinal Mountains,Arizona
Detector(s) used
Garrett Groundhog-2012-1st MD.
White's Goldmaster V/Sat-2nd-MD-2013
Tesoro Lobo-2015-3rd
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Oh yeah. Instead of using the 2 AA's lets hook up a 6 volt lantern battery. That should shake the miller table pretty good.
Not a bad idea. Now to explain to my wife why I have this vibrator. On steroids.

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
you mean the feet massagers?

Rob in KS

Aug 21, 2006
Middle of Kansas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
you mean the feet massagers?

She said something that started with ....EEEEEWWWWWW. I didn't catch the rest LOL

I have actually tried an ultrasonic cleaner. I put a shot glass of black sand in it and all it did was to stir the sand.
Nothing settled to the bottom.

Let the jokes begin !!!!

war-digs-it

Feb 16, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Don't know how well it will work for gold but you can probably get away with some smaller diamond gifts.

chlsbrns

Bronze Member
Mar 30, 2013
Detector(s) used
Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
Other
One of my secrets revealed! Buzzzzzzzzzzzz....

xrunndonex

Dec 4, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Although it sounds super... unconventional. I think a vibrator would be a perfect tool to add to any piece of small equipment!

Say a gold trap box inside the trap box itself. Of course. I would probably spray paint it black from the pink or light blue but hey.

Food for thought. :tongue3:

It's cheap and only uses batteries. Put it in a ziploc bag and attach it. GOLD agitation to the bottom woo!

Get a waterproof bullet I mean most are waterproof look at where they go...duhh

Ausgoldhunter

Mar 2, 2013
Batemans Bay
Detector(s) used
Currently: White's GMT, Fisher Gold Bug 2. Fisher Gold Bug Pro, Fisher Gold Bug SE, Fisher F70, Garrett AT Gold, Minelab X-Terra 705, Minelab Eureka Gold, Whites GMZ, Minelab GP Extreme, GP 3000, Mine
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Yeah, Ima go with No..

Nitric

Silver Member
Mar 8, 2014
Dallas,GA
Detector(s) used
CZ6A
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Oh my! Hilarious! Dude!!!!! Even if you think it, I wouldn't tell anyone! .........Cuz now your gonna have some angry wives out there!! I already took spoons,bowls,pans,glasses,etc....from the kitchen in the name of gold!! I mean we have to draw the line somewhere! You can't take her last bit of happiness! Geeeezzzz

Chug And Red

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2010
Vancouver WA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Chug)Whites Classic 5 ID, (Red Whites Coin master Pro)

Chug and Reds New Additions

Give It Up>> Garrett's AT Pro
Buttercup>> Garrett's Ace 250
Show Me the Money>> Garrets Ace 400
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
OMG I HAVE TO SAY IT!!! CHIPPED TEETH !!!! Black and Decker Pecker Wreaker!!!! HH And Good Luck CHUG Please Don't Ban Us Please Please Chug and Red Chug is Being Very BAD!!!

joebwhit

May 7, 2014
Moscow ID
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I just had this conversation WITH my wife. Attaching one to the side of our blue bowl for lateral agitation. so as to make sure gold isn't riding anything up the cone. I found taping it vertically jumps the gold on top of the material. If i try it I will post a pic. should be good for a laugh at least:laughing7:

Aufisher

Bronze Member
May 12, 2013
The Golden State
Detector(s) used
Whites Goldmaster V/SAT. VibraProbe. Bazooka 48" Prospector Sluice. Shorts. Chickens + Goats + Goldhounds. 35' Chris Craft Caribbean motorsailer. FISH OIL + BURLAP
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Getting jiggy!

discn

Aug 8, 2013
Detector(s) used
my sixth sense and a shovel.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think there would be a lot of unhappy women out there if you take their vibrator away :tongue3:

Geochemdog

Greenie
Mar 22, 2014
Norcal
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This is not an area of gold mining you want to save a few bucks on and buy second hand....just saying. Also I wonder how many looks the girl and I would get if we showed up at Yankee Jims or Mineral bar toting sluicing gear and a Hitachi magic wand.

polekaat

Jan 5, 2006
Ramah, Colorado
Detector(s) used
Fisher Gold Bug II
Technetics G2+
5" keene dredge
2 1/2" keene highbanker/dredge combo
Keene A-52 sluice
4 Stack Deluxe Gold Cube
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I don't think that the battery operated device would have enough vibration to do what you need done. Hell, they're designed for a very sensitive area. I was actually thinking of buying a cheap aquarium air pump and mounting the internals to a cleanup device. But now you're playing with 110v and water, so sealing your contraption would be a MUST.

Trevor

rebel003

Feb 17, 2011
Winston, Georgia
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I use two of these on my separation table. using a potentiometer switch you can make the lighter stuff jump or turn it up and everything starts jumping around.
ux_a12101600ux0029_ux_c.jpg

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread