california crumbs

Aufisher

Bronze Member
May 12, 2013
The Golden State
Detector(s) used
Whites Goldmaster V/SAT. VibraProbe. Bazooka 48" Prospector Sluice. Shorts. Chickens + Goats + Goldhounds. 35' Chris Craft Caribbean motorsailer. FISH OIL + BURLAP
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Fine shine GT!

Frghtshkr

Apr 23, 2013
Gilbert AZ
Detector(s) used
Gold Cube, Royal Mini Highbanker, Angus Mackirk sluice
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
What was your process? Shake & Bake?

KevinInColorado

Gold Member
Jan 9, 2012
Summit County, Colorado
Detector(s) used
Grizzly Goldtrap Explorer & Motherlode, Gold Cube with trommel or Banker on top, Angus Mackirk Expedition, Gold-n-Sand Xtream Hand pump
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Looks like material that escaped a mill...all pounded into tiny bits! We have some of that in Clear Creek west of Denver...from the mills in Idaho Springs and Central City/Blackhawk.

Last edited:

Portadrillmini

May 8, 2013
Blairsville, Ga 30512
Detector(s) used
MineLab Eureka Gold - 15" RockCrusher- PORTADRILLMINI Gold Driller Auger sampler Unit -Gold Lab Clean Gold Concentrator-5" Dredge-Keen A52 Sluice- BlueBowl Cons clean-up - Microwave Gold Kiln
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
It all adds up!!! moss gold +100 mesh photo.JPG PORTADRILLMINI GOLD DRILLER www.portadrillmini.com.JPG

KevinInColorado

Gold Member
Jan 9, 2012
Summit County, Colorado
Detector(s) used
Grizzly Goldtrap Explorer & Motherlode, Gold Cube with trommel or Banker on top, Angus Mackirk Expedition, Gold-n-Sand Xtream Hand pump
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Good work love it! Takes real skill to get fine gold as clean as that!

Aufisher

Bronze Member
May 12, 2013
The Golden State
Detector(s) used
Whites Goldmaster V/SAT. VibraProbe. Bazooka 48" Prospector Sluice. Shorts. Chickens + Goats + Goldhounds. 35' Chris Craft Caribbean motorsailer. FISH OIL + BURLAP
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
GT is super cool! Nothing like gold from your own hand built arrastra!

OP
OP
G

gold tramp

Bronze Member
Dec 30, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
GT is super cool! Nothing like gold from your own hand built arrastra!

trying to get a video together of it running, can never get the dadgum youtube to work right for me.
we will be coming up north in a few weeks good lord willing, maybe we could stop by for a day of water n gold.

Aufisher

Bronze Member
May 12, 2013
The Golden State
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Always welcome GT. Got a sluice you can run too.

OP
OP
G

gold tramp

Bronze Member
Dec 30, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Always welcome GT. Got a sluice you can run too.

Do I need to bring my own buckets ?

I just hope we get to make the trip if my crusher im lookin at sells before I get there, we stay on the east side of the sierras, if that's the case we will go roust up Fullpan have him show us his secret spot !

Gt.....

Goldwasher

Gold Member
May 26, 2009
Sailor Flat, Ca.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
SDC2300, Gold Bug 2 Burlap, fish oil, .35 gallons of water per minute.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

I just hope we get to make the trip if my crusher im lookin at sells before I get there, we stay on the east side of the sierras, if that's the case we will go roust up Fullpan have him show us his secret spot !

Gt.....
I have all the buckets you need

Fullpan

Bronze Member
May 6, 2012
nevada
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Gt.....

LOL GT - You know the old saying "a bird in the hand is worth two in the bush" - I can send you off into the sierra with my memories of "potential" bonanza
secret spots, but the boys can take you where they are actually getting some !! If you do come through Reno, be happy to buy your gang lunch, and bore you
with my particular brand of BS - :hello:

OP
OP
G

gold tramp

Bronze Member
Dec 30, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Fullpan
I like to listen to some of them storys.
I hope you guys have an in and out burger, I havnt had a burger in I think, well 18 months at least, and I just told Jeannie you were buyin !

Gold washer,
glad to hear that mine are all sun rotted.

Frghtshk, don't know if you were jokin but we get this stuff from crushing rock, I mean ore our rocks have recoverable values so its called ore, I have a web site that shows what we do, but cant post the link anymore without paying $$$ guess it offended someone that actually has a real job.
Maybe we hit a bonanza and I can afford the membership.

Gt..........

Teenagegoldminer

Jan 28, 2014
georgia
Detector(s) used
Garrett gold panning kit
Jobe 36 in drop riffle sluice
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
i think you just ground up your gold flakes and showed us that and told us that you caught it
(this is my best attempt at a conspiracy theory)

KevinInColorado

Gold Member
Jan 9, 2012
Summit County, Colorado
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
LoL, good one, would be more work than it's worth tho! ;-)

OP
OP
G

gold tramp

Bronze Member
Dec 30, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Looks like material that escaped a mill...all pounded into tiny bits! We have some of that in Clear Creek west of Denver...from the mills in Idaho Springs band Central City/Blackhawk.

The arrastra mill doesn't pound it grinds, the smaller gold is as it is when its in the rock, its just been released from the host, the bigger stuff actually gets rolled up there Kevin, I will try to get a pic of some for you.
Trying to get a video uploaded right now hope it works.
Gt.......

KevinInColorado

Gold Member
Jan 9, 2012
Summit County, Colorado
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
The arrastra mill doesn't pound it grinds, the smaller gold is as it is when its in the rock, its just been released from the host, the bigger stuff actually gets rolled up there Kevin, I will try to get a pic of some for you. Trying to get a video uploaded right now hope it works. Gt.......
interesting...definitely looking forward to seeing more...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread