Shaker table plans

dredgeman

Feb 14, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The art of shaker tables is just that an art. Most of the dynamics have to be worked out for the table you build. Most of the people who build them really do not give up info easy.

It all depends on size of table, hit rate (thumping action) and water flow.

EagleDown

Bronze Member
May 13, 2010
California
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT, Whites TDI
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Any know of any DIY links or downloads out there? Both motorized and crank.
Actually, there are a number of sites with plans, both free and for sale. I haven't checked this one out thoroughly, but briefly reading, it looks pretty good: Plan, Design and Build a Homemade Gold Sluice Box

And, if you don't particularly care for this one, just type; "gold shaker table" in your browser, and choose from there.

Good luck!!

bakergeol

Bronze Member
Feb 4, 2004
Colorado
Detector(s) used
GS5 X-5 GMT
Jake, you can get some ideas on my youtube channel, here:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqNRFYju0E_a0fqpuL8_avg

Jim

Hi Jim

Jim's video and advise was very helpful to me in the construction of my small table. An excellent video and Jim
does share important information. By the way the GPEX site does have some posts about table making.

P.S. Jim
My work in the oil industry has kept me busy and prevented me from completing my small wave table. However, I would like to have it completed sometime this summer.

George

Jim in Idaho

Silver Member
Jul 21, 2012
Blackfoot, Idaho
Detector(s) used
White's GM2, GM3, DFX, Coinmaster, TDI-SL, GM24K, Falcon MD20, old Garrett Masterhunter BFO
'Way Too Cool' dual 18 Watt UV light
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Hey George,
I was tickled to see you posting the other day. Sorry you're so busy. I'm definitely looking forward to seeing your wave table in action.
All the best,
Jim

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread