Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: A waste

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    us
    FIRE...Financially Independent Retired Early. Poor but free!

Feb 2013
    Deep in the redwoods of the TRUE Northern CA
    Teknetics Alpha 2000
    4091 times
    Prospecting
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason in Enid View Post
    It is DIRECTLY relevant because the government is using the argument that dredging hurts fish, even when all the facts prove otherwise. They then turn around and take actions that directly cause harm to people in the name of those fish. So, if they are will to let farmers have no crops and cities to go on severe rationing because they used all the water for a fish, it shows length of the battle we have ahead. And yes, you should be aware of this because it will come to your area if left unchallenged and unchanged in komifornia.
    Beat me to it Jason ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ It DOES NOT have to have anything to do with gold as it will be used against us eventually and it's IMPORTANT to see it coming. I can see it now. "What? California miners use water Restrict them to 1 gallon per week! Let's just use the ol' emergency order so's we don't have to listen to any of "those" cry babies. Besides, it IS an emergency, since there is a drought, right? Quick, find me someone to support this right away."
    Last edited by Jeff95531; May 28, 2014 at 10:55 AM.
    We don't fight for gain. We fight for what is rightfully ours.

Just another supporter of Land Matters http://www.mylandmatters.org/ The one stop place for mining matters on public lands!

CA prospectors check here http://www.mylandmatters.org/Donate/Gift1.html

A recent study found that there are just too many studies being done.

us
    Jun 2013
    Indiana/Ohio
    Proline!!!
    174 times
    Prospecting
    It is sad that we cant have a respectful, intelligent conversation without someone getting huffy puffy and blocking each other.
    This is a forum and like it or not not everyone shares each others opinions. I totally understand the passion and support here as I would be sorely mad as well if/when my state decides to enact ludacris acts such as California.
    The arguement is not about whether I agree of not but instead what is relevant on a gold prospecting forum. I did not know this would turn into such a big deal but I refuse to change my views for a few " likes".
    I was simply stating to make sure to take the fight to where it is needed instead of sitting in from of Tnet all day cause I dont believe that will get the job done.
    Lastly I apologise again if I have offended anyone which was not my intention. I will comment no more on the subject as it seems to be just pissing people off. I hope we can continue our struggles and sucesses together as adults.
    Last edited by Sick4gold; May 28, 2014 at 01:15 PM.
    Fullpan and Clay Diggins like this.

May 2005
    St. Louis, missouri
    4398 times
    I also posted this in general discussion but it really fits with this line of comments. Why in the world don't the states that boarder the oceans/seas build salinenization plants to process salt water into water for domestic use. if the drought is that bad, this would be money in the bank! If you build it, they will come!

us
    Author of a book about finding gold in Colorado

Jan 2012
    Summit County, Colorado
    Grizzly Goldtrap Explorer & Motherlode, Gold Cube with Banker on top, Bazooka Goldtrap sluices, Angus Mackirk Expedition, Gold-n-Sand Xtream Hand pump
    10511 times
    Prospecting
    Quote Originally Posted by russau View Post
    I also posted this in general discussion but it really fits with this line of comments. Why in the world don't the states that boarder the oceans/seas build salinenization plants to process salt water into water for domestic use. if the drought is that bad, this would be money in the bank! If you build it, they will come!
    Basically because it takes sooo much energy to run commercial scale desal. Just not worth it unless you have lots of fuel and no water (eg United Arab Emirates).

us
    Mar 2003
    Redding,Calif.
    6644 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Sacramento river at flood stage all weekend as they blow the water out so they can cry shortage and build the dam higher. PORK anyone as dam will not stand the 4X stress as on active faults--yaaaa-build massive tunnels and drain the wetlands so saltwater can migrate in and kill the whole delta---50 trillion rail from slum to slum yaaaa-hundreds of trillions in graft and we can't even suck a little gravel for gods sake...sic sic sic-John

us
    Feb 2012
    Prather CA
    Whites GMT
    3351 times
    Finding GOLD
    Careful John the post police will be on you
    "The most inspiring thing about gold, is not the value, but under magnification, the true beauty of each piece. They are truly like snowflakes that never melt." Oakview2 Fly EAGLE Fly......

May 2005
    St. Louis, missouri
    4398 times
    Well when the westcoast and the south runs dry, then what will they do for water? If not now, when? Everything is effected by this drought. even states that still have water.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links