Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Upvote 0

AzViper

Bronze Member
Sep 30, 2012
Arizona - Is there any other state worth visiting
Detector(s) used
Fisher Gold Bug Pro, Nokta FORS Gold, Garrett ATX, Sun Ray Gold Pro Headphones, Royal Pick, Etc.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I have one of these kits made by Dayton of which is a 10 ton press. The circled item is great for seams in rock that you want to open. With the other attachments you can move boulders out of the way. Also have a winch.

Press.jpg

OP
OP
F

Fullpan

Bronze Member
May 6, 2012
nevada
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That is a serious miner's "Xmas catalogue". I remember scanning that or similar catalogue years ago for weeks finding stuff on my wish list. The fact they
are selling to non-profit and gov't agencies to build hiking trails using my tax dollars, doesn't matter in this case - they've got GREAT GOODIES :thumbsup:

gold tramp

Bronze Member
Dec 30, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Got those placer pics up on my site see bush trips.
GT.................

Reed Lukens

Silver Member
Jan 1, 2013
Congres, AZ/ former California Outlawed Gold Miner
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Vaquero, Whites MXT, Vsat, GMT, 5900Di Pro, Minelab GPX 5000, GPXtreme, 2200SD, Excalibur 1000!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

AzViper

Bronze Member
Sep 30, 2012
Arizona - Is there any other state worth visiting
Detector(s) used
Fisher Gold Bug Pro, Nokta FORS Gold, Garrett ATX, Sun Ray Gold Pro Headphones, Royal Pick, Etc.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I've done that on FS land with this dredge :)

View attachment 1004308

We high-lined it back onto the trailer from the river. Had to raise it 35feet or so into the air to get it back up and bring it over.

Reed I am sure you have. Seen the video of you all winching the 3 wheel cart to the river. I was just poking fun at FS expense. Yet FS would somehow find away to ticket me with my luck of late.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread