More Gold as Always

MadMarshall

Nov 12, 2012
na
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
It has been a nice week. The weather around here has been pretty good. Spent the last week just taking life easy panning in the morning sleeping swimming in the afternoon and around 5PM or so I go out and do some more panning for a few more hours.. Truthfully my favorite hours to work are the evening hours.. Well I aint a rich man yet but I suppose I am getting by alright. I am headed back out tomorrow just had to get some more supplies (ran out of coffee). Anyway hope everyone is getting some good gold...

Man must be made conscious of his origin as a child of Nature. Brought into right relationship with the wilderness he would see that he was not a separate entity endowed with a divine right to subdue his fellow creatures and destroy the common heritage, but rather an integral part of a harmonious whole. He would see that his appropriation of earth's resources beyond his personal needs would only bring imbalance and beget ultimate loss and poverty for all.

Upvote 0

GittyRivers

Aug 2, 2013
Grants Pass Oregon
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter tracker IV, and now Bounty Hunter Gold Digger and Bounty Hunter PinPointer
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Love your film with camera down at river just the sound of river and panning. A major relax! Beautiful shinny rocks too👏

huntsman53

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2013
East Tennessee
Primary Interest:
Other
It seems from the title, you are getting bored with finding Gold. If that is the case, PM me the location and I will find and take home all of it that you do not want!:wink::icon_biggrin:

Frank

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread