Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By MadMarshall

Thread: More Gold as Always

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    us
    Mad Marshall

Nov 2012
    na
    1632 times
    Prospecting

More Gold as Always

It has been a nice week. The weather around here has been pretty good. Spent the last week just taking life easy panning in the morning sleeping swimming in the afternoon and around 5PM or so I go out and do some more panning for a few more hours.. Truthfully my favorite hours to work are the evening hours.. Well I aint a rich man yet but I suppose I am getting by alright. I am headed back out tomorrow just had to get some more supplies (ran out of coffee). Anyway hope everyone is getting some good gold...

Man must be made conscious of his origin as a child of Nature. Brought into right relationship with the wilderness he would see that he was not a separate entity endowed with a divine right to subdue his fellow creatures and destroy the common heritage, but rather an integral part of a harmonious whole. He would see that his appropriation of earth's resources beyond his personal needs would only bring imbalance and beget ultimate loss and poverty for all.
    Oregon Viking likes this.

us
    Mar 2014
    Lincolnton North Carolina
    30" Bazooka Sniper, Drop Riffle sluice box. Various Gold Pans
    1300 times
    Prospecting
    seems that pan has seen a few days of panning and hiking!
    “We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then, is not an act, but a habit.” -Aristotle

"Show me a man who resorts to violence, and I'll show you a man who has run out of good ideas." My Father, Robert Akers

us
    Aug 2013
    Grants Pass Oregon
    Bounty Hunter tracker IV, and now Bounty Hunter Gold Digger and Bounty Hunter PinPointer
    6 times
    Prospecting
    Love your film with camera down at river just the sound of river and panning. A major relax! Beautiful shinny rocks too👏
    Keep the shinny side up!

us
    Aug 2013
    Grants Pass Oregon
    Bounty Hunter tracker IV, and now Bounty Hunter Gold Digger and Bounty Hunter PinPointer
    6 times
    Prospecting
    [QUOTE="GittyRivers;4028719"]Love your film with camera down at river just the sound of river and panning. A major relax! Beautiful shinny rocks too
    Keep the shinny side up!

us
    Jun 2013
    East Tennessee
    6453 times
    It seems from the title, you are getting bored with finding Gold. If that is the case, PM me the location and I will find and take home all of it that you do not want!

Frank

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links