Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree27Likes

Thread: AMRA Outing

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    us
    **5th Gen

Apr 2014
    Gold Country - California
    -Keene A52 - Fab2.5 Highbanker - GoldNSand Hand Dredge Garrett AT Pro - Bazooka Gold Trap 30" Prospector - Garrett Ace 250 - Blue Bowl Concentrator
    732 times
    Prospecting
    Quote Originally Posted by Duckwalk View Post
    i agree on the price.. way to steep for my shallow pockets. I emailed them yesterday to see if they have any Georgia claims or private land that i could go to. here is the response. "Good morning, I wish we did, but at this time we do not. We have a few friends which mine over there and some time in the future we will probably get out there and pick a few up, but honestly that is probably a year or so away. We currently have claims in CA, ID, AZ and Indiana. We are looking at Colorado, Oregon, Nevada and Montana."
    I love your fire.. Reminds me of someone I know.

One day, we shall have the opportunity to meet and share stories.

May your pans be heavy, sir
    Duckwalk likes this.
    :: 5th Gen Gold Miner ::
    :: You will never come to realize that you were 2" from the best find, you never found ::

Here to listen much, ask questions and offer assistance

us
    Jul 2011
    169 times
    Was trying to find out about claims around Placerville, but have to send message and wait for response. Maybe that is a good thing. Shows many videos of claims but will have to wait to see what I get in response. Keeps the unwanted from jumping there claims as I think many did with GPAA. $200 a year may be worth the price? Just have to find out how it is used.

us
    Mar 2014
    Lincolnton North Carolina
    30" Bazooka Sniper, Drop Riffle sluice box. Various Gold Pans
    1301 times
    Prospecting
    Quote Originally Posted by Armchair prospector View Post
    Was trying to find out about claims around Placerville, but have to send message and wait for response. Maybe that is a good thing. Shows many videos of claims but will have to wait to see what I get in response. Keeps the unwanted from jumping there claims as I think many did with GPAA. $200 a year may be worth the price? Just have to find out how it is used.
    You dont really even need to be patient. The responded to me 30 min after i sent the initial email to them.
    “We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then, is not an act, but a habit.” -Aristotle

"Show me a man who resorts to violence, and I'll show you a man who has run out of good ideas." My Father, Robert Akers

us
    **5th Gen

Apr 2014
    Gold Country - California
    -Keene A52 - Fab2.5 Highbanker - GoldNSand Hand Dredge Garrett AT Pro - Bazooka Gold Trap 30" Prospector - Garrett Ace 250 - Blue Bowl Concentrator
    732 times
    Prospecting
    Gpaa has their share of "good" claims, but much politics come with that...maybe we need to start a TNMC...

Ideas?
    :: 5th Gen Gold Miner ::
    :: You will never come to realize that you were 2" from the best find, you never found ::

Here to listen much, ask questions and offer assistance

us
    Jul 2011
    169 times
    They are using the money to represent some that have come into trouble with dredging and will let you use their claims for a donation of $200, but is "not" a club. They are "Non" profit as that is still pending. There claims seem to be in the Tuolumne county area. Don't know if any up here in El Dorado county. Before you go out to dredge on your own joining may in your best interest here.
    calisdad likes this.

us
    Sep 2010
    Groveland, CA
    441 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    AMRA has 25 videos on Youtube: JN Perlot - YouTube

As stated they are not a gold club but an advocacy group. Watch some of the videos and you will get a feel for who they are and the quality of their claims.
    Fullpan and Oakview2 like this.

May 2012
    nevada
    1526 times
    The post by Hurthawk yesterday entitled "positive news for prospectors..." tells me that the 200 bucks is worth it. Just think how much it would cost a bunch of guys to hire their own lawyer, researcher, and spokesman to TRY to get a meeting with head of the Stanislaus NF.
    calisdad and goldchaser3 like this.

us
    Sep 2010
    Groveland, CA
    441 times
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Albie Gold.jpg 
Views:	60 
Size:	44.8 KB 
ID:	1004744

If you haven't seen this it's the take 2 girls, Chaniece and Rhonda, plucked from the Albie II claim during the weekend outing. Works for me.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links