Oakview2

Silver Member
Feb 4, 2012
Prather CA
Detector(s) used
Whites GMT
Primary Interest:
Other
Clay I believe they have 15 or16 claims, Arizona, Indiana, California on the American, the rest in the southern motherload, coulterville, groveland, upper bull creek.

Fullpan

Bronze Member
May 6, 2012
nevada
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
sorry - meant to say 3:00 min. mark. Brain freeze - now it won't let me back to edit. (anyone else have this problem ? - when I go back to edit, the whole comment box is grayed out)

rodoconnor

Bronze Member
Mar 4, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Could the AMRA possibly be some well needed competition for the GPAA ?

goldchaser3

Jun 21, 2010
There are several clubs in the California Gold Country - all with their own claims. I know of the GCMA (Golden Caribou Mining Co.), the New 49ers (gold gold.com) and the UPI (United Prospectors International) just to name a few.

Duckwalk

Mar 21, 2014
Lincolnton North Carolina
Detector(s) used
30" Bazooka Sniper, Drop Riffle sluice box.
Various Gold Pans
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
i agree on the price.. way to steep for my shallow pockets. I emailed them yesterday to see if they have any Georgia claims or private land that i could go to. here is the response.

"Good morning,

I wish we did, but at this time we do not. We have a few friends which mine over there and some time in the future we will probably get out there and pick a few up, but honestly that is probably a year or so away.

We currently have claims in CA, ID, AZ and Indiana. We are looking at Colorado, Oregon, Nevada and Montana."

TheGoldProspector

Apr 14, 2014
Gold Country - California
Detector(s) used
-Keene A52 - Fab2.5 Highbanker - GoldNSand Hand Dredge

Garrett AT Pro - Bazooka Gold Trap 30" Prospector - Garrett Ace 250 - Blue Bowl Concentrator
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
i agree on the price.. way to steep for my shallow pockets. I emailed them yesterday to see if they have any Georgia claims or private land that i could go to. here is the response. "Good morning, I wish we did, but at this time we do not. We have a few friends which mine over there and some time in the future we will probably get out there and pick a few up, but honestly that is probably a year or so away. We currently have claims in CA, ID, AZ and Indiana. We are looking at Colorado, Oregon, Nevada and Montana."
I love your fire.. Reminds me of someone I know. :)

One day, we shall have the opportunity to meet and share stories.

May your pans be heavy, sir

Armchair prospector

Jul 31, 2011
Was trying to find out about claims around Placerville, but have to send message and wait for response. Maybe that is a good thing. Shows many videos of claims but will have to wait to see what I get in response. Keeps the unwanted from jumping there claims as I think many did with GPAA. $200 a year may be worth the price? Just have to find out how it is used.

Duckwalk

Mar 21, 2014
Lincolnton North Carolina
Detector(s) used
30" Bazooka Sniper, Drop Riffle sluice box.
Various Gold Pans
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Was trying to find out about claims around Placerville, but have to send message and wait for response. Maybe that is a good thing. Shows many videos of claims but will have to wait to see what I get in response. Keeps the unwanted from jumping there claims as I think many did with GPAA. $200 a year may be worth the price? Just have to find out how it is used.
You dont really even need to be patient. The responded to me 30 min after i sent the initial email to them.

TheGoldProspector

Apr 14, 2014
Gold Country - California
Detector(s) used
-Keene A52 - Fab2.5 Highbanker - GoldNSand Hand Dredge

Garrett AT Pro - Bazooka Gold Trap 30" Prospector - Garrett Ace 250 - Blue Bowl Concentrator
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Gpaa has their share of "good" claims, but much politics come with that...maybe we need to start a TNMC...

Ideas?

Armchair prospector

Jul 31, 2011
They are using the money to represent some that have come into trouble with dredging and will let you use their claims for a donation of $200, but is "not" a club. They are "Non" profit as that is still pending. There claims seem to be in the Tuolumne county area. Don't know if any up here in El Dorado county. Before you go out to dredge on your own joining may in your best interest here.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread