Wifey Crevicing!

jeffbealbrews

Tenderfoot
May 18, 2014
Somerset, Ca
Detector(s) used
Garret Ace 250, Garret Pro Pointer, Keene 48" sluice, Bazooka Gold Trap Sniper 24" and Bazooka Gold Trap prospector 48"
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Attachments

• photo 2.PNG
    photo 2.PNG
    237.3 KB · Views: 196
Upvote 0

Aufisher

Bronze Member
May 12, 2013
The Golden State
Detector(s) used
Whites Goldmaster V/SAT. VibraProbe. Bazooka 48" Prospector Sluice. Shorts. Chickens + Goats + Goldhounds. 35' Chris Craft Caribbean motorsailer. FISH OIL + BURLAP
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Can't beat golden moments with wife and Bazooka lol IMG_183571876741145.jpeg

DizzyDigger

Gold Member
Dec 9, 2012
Concrete, WA
Detector(s) used
Nokta FoRs Gold, a Gold Cube, 2 Keene Sluices and Lord only knows how many pans....not to mention a load of other gear my wife still doesn't know about!
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Nicely done Mrs. Beal!

Here's your pic cleaned up a bit..

photo 2-2.jpg

goldenIrishman

Silver Member
Feb 28, 2013
Golden Valley Arid-Zona
Detector(s) used
Fisher / Gold Bug AND the MK-VII eyeballs
Primary Interest:
Other
So.... You're saying that like me you've got a gold digging crack addict for a wife? At least they know which end of the shovel to use! For guys like us that's a great find!

mike(swWash)

Feb 6, 2008
Grays Harbor in Washington state
Detector(s) used
Whites Spectrum XLT with about 1/4" of dust on it and can't even remember how t turn it on?!?!?
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Very cool.
When I go, the wifey doesn't have any interest in tagging along..... all she wants to know when I get home is "are we rich yet?" :happysmiley: but she understands how I love getting out and away...and I almost always have a little color to show for it and that makes her smile :occasion14:

goldenmojo

Bronze Member
Dec 9, 2013
N. California
Detector(s) used
Bazooka Prospector-Sniper-Supermini Thanks Todd & Chris, Goldhog Multisluice Thanks Doc, My Land Matters Thanks Claydiggins, 6 Senses
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
At 51 years of age my GGG Grandfather scored big in the Goldrush and then married a gal 30 years younger than him. He was a gold digger and she was a gold digger.

goldenIrishman

Silver Member
Feb 28, 2013
Golden Valley Arid-Zona
Detector(s) used
Fisher / Gold Bug AND the MK-VII eyeballs
Primary Interest:
Other
At 51 years of age my GGG Grandfather scored big in the Goldrush and then married a gal 30 years younger than him. He was a gold digger and she was a gold digger.

Just think.... If she had been the right kind of gold digger they would have been twice as rich. One should always choose their gold digger with care.

Duckwalk

Mar 21, 2014
Lincolnton North Carolina
Detector(s) used
30" Bazooka Sniper, Drop Riffle sluice box.
Various Gold Pans
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
My wife usually tells me to enjoy my prospecting while snickering. then asks when ill be home :(

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread