Your Favorite Saying Concerning Gold

goldenmojo

Bronze Member
Dec 9, 2013
N. California
Detector(s) used
Bazooka Prospector-Sniper-Supermini Thanks Todd & Chris, Goldhog Multisluice Thanks Doc, My Land Matters Thanks Claydiggins, 6 Senses
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Upvote 0

IdahoGoldGettR

Mar 13, 2014
Idaho
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
th[4].jpg

Herby D

May 7, 2014
So Cal via Tx
Detector(s) used
Minelabs and Gold Bug 2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Gold is where you forget where you found it...LOL

Ed T :)

That's a big LOL...Over the years I have found it hard to pass up a prospect that really looks good so I take a good sample to satisfy my curiosity.. I usually take enough to fill a pan and put it in a large zip lock baggie, and toss the baggie in a five gallon can... yep.. I'm sure you know the story.. things got busy and it was about 6 months before I took the time to run my samples.. I had set the bucket outside to remind me to run the samples..My sprinkler system dumped some water in the bucket and I didn't realize that the marker I was using to label them wasn't waterproof..The best sample I have ever taken in my life wasn't legible and I have tried for over 10 years to backtrack those samples.. to no avail..My wife has even suggested hypnosis...My curiosity just won't let me leave it alone..oh well....Anybody know a good hypnotist??? ;)

Most important two letter word sentence.. "If it is to be, it is up to me"

KevinInColorado

Gold Member
Jan 9, 2012
Summit County, Colorado
Detector(s) used
Grizzly Goldtrap Explorer & Motherlode, Gold Cube with trommel or Banker on top, Angus Mackirk Expedition, Gold-n-Sand Xtream Hand pump
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Flash in the pan.
BHP - that quote is a reference to the original method of firing a muzzle loader gun...has nothing at all to do with gold prospecting unless you use a really old gun to defend your claim!

Oh of course my quote is

image-178464418.jpg

Last edited:

ALewis

Aug 20, 2013
East Bay, Northern Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My son opened a fortune cookie last night, said "You will find gold by the bushel" ! That is my new favorite saying, and needless to say, we are going out prospectin this weekend....

Bonaro

Aug 9, 2004
Olympia WA
Detector(s) used
Minelab Xterra 70, Minelab SD 2200d, 2.5", 3", 4"and several Keene 5" production dredges, Knelson Centrifuge, Gold screw automatic panner
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
"My dredge sucks"

Gold_Striker

Sep 27, 2010
Denver,CO
Detector(s) used
xterra 705 by minelab
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
ASK JEFF WILLIAMS.COM!!!!! SO COME ON LET'S GO !

"The man who knows how..."
ASK JEFF WILLIAMS.COM!!!!! (you will now read everything in the voice of jeff williams channeling a half crazed drunken gold prospector)

SO COME ON LET'S GO ! LOL luv that guy. I like the foot from a million but probly I'll stick with...

"gold is where you find it"

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread