Always prospecting

MadMarshall

Nov 12, 2012
na
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
So the days seem to be just flying by; end of June already. It seems this is going to be a short year. I have been averaging alright but still haven't hit any real payday to get me excited.. More of a waiting game it seems.. September- October I have strong hopes for.. Anyway until then I am always moving always looking.. Been underwater sniping a bit and trying to figure out if can be a profitable/practicle way to get gold.. It has been challenging to say the least. So far I am of mixed feeling.. Anyway Been doing some Kayaking and took the parents rafting down Drivers Flat we all had a blast. I will be probably leaving again Sunday just need to get some groceries..Anyway I hope everyone is getting some good gold..

Upvote 0

Oakview2

Silver Member
Feb 4, 2012
Prather CA
Detector(s) used
Whites GMT
Primary Interest:
Other
Sound like that cough is telling you its time to move on from the smoking, been there many years ago

rodoconnor

Bronze Member
Mar 4, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hang in there MM . You're bound to swerve into a big 'un. G/L

goldenmojo

Bronze Member
Dec 9, 2013
N. California
Detector(s) used
Bazooka Prospector-Sniper-Supermini Thanks Todd & Chris, Goldhog Multisluice Thanks Doc, My Land Matters Thanks Claydiggins, 6 Senses
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Marshall Nice flat one. Thanks for the underwater shots.

Hoser John

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2003
Redding,Calif.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Many good memories,and a few bad,from Drivers Flats. Horrendous daily surge but gold O MYNE GOTT still have some at the bank to visit after all these years. 2rd pool up from roads end,massive ship sized rock on south side is where the fun begins. The south side has much more gold as folks scared to cross,cracks and crevices full a goodies,relics first then oro puro-John

Attachments

• 05-31-2011 08;41;40AM.JPG
    05-31-2011 08;41;40AM.JPG
    82.8 KB · Views: 75

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread