Gold rush nugget bucket

NuggetN8

Mar 13, 2012
Northern California
Detector(s) used
SDC 2300
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Oh jeez.. Another crazy invention. I've never tested one or tried one before so I can't say it does or doesn't work but I think people are trying too hard to invent gold contraptions.. I'm sure they're making money off of it though.

Oregon Viking

Gold Member
Jan 6, 2014
Brookings-Harbor Oregon
Detector(s) used
White's prizm IV
Keene A52 with Gold Hog mats
Gold-N-Sand hand dredge
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Oh jeez.. Another crazy invention. I've never tested one or tried one before so I can't say it does or doesn't work but I think people are trying too hard to invent gold contraptions.. I'm sure they're making money off of it though.
mining the miner?
I watched the video, and I think I could run my classifiers faster...but I would like to hear from someone that has one!!

DizzyDigger

Gold Member
Dec 9, 2012
Concrete, WA
Detector(s) used
Nokta FoRs Gold, a Gold Cube, 2 Keene Sluices and Lord only knows how many pans....not to mention a load of other gear my wife still doesn't know about!
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Watched the video as well, and it looks more like the kind of
thing a brand new prospector would buy, and outgrow the
first trip out.

Looks like it has built in classifiers and then drops the smallest
material in the pan. Blackbeard, you can do the same thing with
a standard gold pan and a large tea strainer, and probably run
2x-3x more material in an hour than that product can.

They've taken a basic concept and built an all-in-one unit,
and they've done a great job with the marketing of it.

My 2 centavos fwiw.

OP
OP
blackbeard81

blackbeard81

Dec 8, 2012
Dillsburg Pa
Primary Interest:
Prospecting

Hey nuggetN8 yea they are making money of of this thing the cheapest one is 99$ on up to 200$

OP
OP
blackbeard81

blackbeard81

Dec 8, 2012
Dillsburg Pa
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Watched the video as well, and it looks more like the kind of
thing a brand new prospector would buy, and outgrow the
first trip out.

Looks like it has built in classifiers and then drops the smallest
material in the pan. Blackbeard, you can do the same thing with
a standard gold pan and a large tea strainer, and probably run
2x-3x more material in an hour than that product can.

They've taken a basic concept and built an all-in-one unit,
and they've done a great job with the marketing of it.

My 2 centavos fwiw.

Hey there dizzydigger I did find a video on you tube of a guy who made one out of a bucket a bowl and two funnels, and believe me for what they want for the gold rush nugget bucket I'll stick to good ole fashion panning.

goldenmojo

Bronze Member
Dec 9, 2013
N. California
Detector(s) used
Bazooka Prospector-Sniper-Supermini Thanks Todd & Chris, Goldhog Multisluice Thanks Doc, My Land Matters Thanks Claydiggins, 6 Senses
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I think they were sold on the docks of Boston and New York in 1849.........

dredgeman

Feb 14, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
We use the Gold Rush nugget bucket on a claim that is being hassled a lot by forest as non motorized.

When out we use kayaks to move up and down the river. The nugget bucket is an easy way to carry everything we need to sample and area. It fits the kayaks and is self contained.

The recovery in the fluid bed works. but we mainly just sample with it. Then use other methods to move more material.

AzViper

Bronze Member
Sep 30, 2012
Arizona - Is there any other state worth visiting
Detector(s) used
Fisher Gold Bug Pro, Nokta FORS Gold, Garrett ATX, Sun Ray Gold Pro Headphones, Royal Pick, Etc.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Hey there everyone,it's been awhile since I've posted on here,so I'll get to it.I was on the Internet browsing around looking at gold prospecting stuff and found this gold rush nugget bucket and I was wondering if anyone on here has used this product and if so what do you think of it.

Save your money and invest it in something you will use over and over. They are mining the miner, they have not reinvented the wheel... Get yourself a set of classifiers, a few buckets, and a pan. The only connection I have with the link is the guy is in our club. In fact I have never met him but own two sets of these classifiers that I have bought from him online. The wire mesh is stainless steel and shipping is free.

Stack your classifier and basically do the same thing and be able to classify to different mesh sizes.

Classifiers

TheHarleyMan2

Bronze Member
Feb 27, 2008
Never Know I May Live Next To You!
Detector(s) used
GTI 2500/Bounty Hunter
Minelab Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well I never seen one until I saw the video. Did ANYONE NOTICE how he ran the material, then put the pan in the water, then all of a sudden the video comes back on and he starts panning, and low and behold, those little entrenching tool, (shovel), picked up that much gold in those little bitty scoop fulls? Yeah, believe that and I will sell you all the gold claims, (which I OWN every single one of them, so if you think you really own one, you don't, it's mine and I own it), in the U.S. for $500! NO JOKE!

Oh let me mention also, he wasn't digging deep to get that much gold! If the gold in the video was just from those little shovel full scoops, he is on the biggest gold claim wherever he is at and he should be using as many suction dredges as he possibly can! I bet there is 500,000 ozs in that river just in his spot! YEAH RIGHT!

Last edited:

ywevis

Feb 24, 2013
Albemarle, NC
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
LOL my fiancee bought me one as a gag gift. I let my kids play with it. I did run it once, but I haven't used it since. If you get one, don't toss out the material from the bottom of the bucket. I think i found more gold in the bottom of the bucket than in the fluid bed chamber. It's also important to keep the water going into the fluid bed, the cone gets jammed up.. LOL I have never brought out my bucket to show any of my friends, nor have I done a video.. I should do one to warn people about them.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions