All Treasure Hunting
Upvote 0

Fullpan

Bronze Member
May 6, 2012
nevada
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Have you tried Indian crk, Lavezolla crk, Oregon crk, Texas crk, Hopkins crk, Poorman's crk, Steephollow crk, Washington crk, Slate crk, Kanaka crk, or about 20 other creeks north of I - 80, all gold bearing...?

Hoser John

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2003
Redding,Calif.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
To avoid all the claims I'd definately say the SF Yuba rec area between Purdone/Edwards is best as the ancient river of gold called the Yuba river channel crosses right through that exact area. Richest on the planet. Like ALL areas now err on the side a caution as crankster gangsters,deadhead burnouts and friggn' homeless animals abound everywhere now as they empty the felons outta jail by the 10s a 1,000s-sic sic sic-John

OP
OP
tyeechinook

tyeechinook

Sep 3, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Have you tried Indian crk, Lavezolla crk, Oregon crk, Texas crk, Hopkins crk, Poorman's crk, Steephollow crk, Washington crk, Slate crk, Kanaka crk, or about 20 other creeks north of I - 80, all gold bearing...?

Wow I need to try those creeks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NuggetN8

Mar 13, 2012
Northern California
Detector(s) used
SDC 2300
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Isn't S Yuba hand & pans only? If so, is the middle fork American the same?
It's the same rules as the north fork american at the middle fork. Not just hands and pans but can't break rocks or mess with plants or the asra guys get mad. I think yuba might be hands and pans.

Goldwasher

Gold Member
May 26, 2009
Sailor Flat, Ca.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
SDC2300, Gold Bug 2 Burlap, fish oil, .35 gallons of water per minute.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
asra is not hands and pans only...they pulled that regulation very quickly.

bedrock bubba

Jun 27, 2010

Jiminy, Fullpan!

You just gave away the King Solomn's gold right there! LOL!

Most of those areas are pretty well worked over and claimed, and those who have them are not cool about poking around on them!And dope growers are everywhere, and armed!

If it were me, I would case out the pickins around LaPorte, the Feather River, or around Plumas County.Or drive north, and check out Douglas City, and the Salmon River area. But do your due dilligence and check county records & BLM. Being in the wrong area at the wrong time can cause you a world of hurt!

Fullpan

Bronze Member
May 6, 2012
nevada
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey Bubba - did you go to the annual get-together (of WMA dredgers/claimholders) in Nev. City this week-end ?

bedrock bubba

Jun 27, 2010
Hey Bubba - did you go to the annual get-together (of WMA dredgers/claimholders) in Nev. City this week-end ?

I wanted to, but decided not to go, because it was hot, and out on the patio at 4:30.
Ehhh, I'm not a dredger, just an armchair miner with no dog in the hunt.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread