Armed BLM ‘Gestapo’ Threatening Rural Citizens

Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Garret Master hunter Cx Plus
Primary Interest:
Other
Its coming folks,be prepared.The seams are already starting to bulge.The threads starting to unravel.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thread is gold related as miners are having to fight BLM for right to hunt for gold...

Please keep all other political posts out of thread

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No politics in the above post TH.
Red if there were I would have deleted it. My post is a friendly reminder to head off any future posts that may cross the line...

Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Garret Master hunter Cx Plus
Primary Interest:
Other
I know the line TH,I didnt intend to cross it now that i dont have to.:icon_thumright:All is well,I said my piece with my first post here.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I know the line TH,I didnt intend to cross it now that i dont have to.:icon_thumright:All is well,I said my piece with my first post here.
Red, post was not directed at you, it was posted in general to any it applied to..

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Please tie your posts directly to gold hunting/treasure hunting or thread will have to be moved to the politics forum.

russau

Gold Member
May 29, 2005
St. Louis, missouri
Im very much surprised something hasn't already happened! "we the people" have got to be feed up with all the BS that is going on!
SORRY for stepping over the line! I sometimes forget myself when I read a post of some gubermint agency violating our rights as Americans!! Ill try to contain myself and pound on my desk next time!:)

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
SORRY for stepping over the line! I sometimes forget myself when I read a post of some gubermint agency violating our rights as Americans!! Ill try to contain myself and pound on my desk next time!:)
Just trying to keep thread from being deleted..If MEG was CM it could be moved to politics forum under CM...

Last edited:

Armchair prospector

Jul 31, 2011
This is the plan by this administration. You let the unwanted to come over the border. Gang members, those with diseases, oh, and children to make all look innocent. These are the next to vote Democrat, got to expedite them to vote. With the trouble makers gives the government the opportunity to grow law enforcement (BLM) because of this. They will just use a different excuse. There are to many uniformed out there to care. Ever watch Jesse Waters,(Waters World), He goes to Ivy league schools to ask remedial questions to students like "who is the vice president?" and they don't know. Colorado is going to be a lost cause soon. 2nd amendment is our only hope.

Clay Diggins

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2010
The Great Southwest
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Aw come on what do you guys not understand about "no politics"?

There is a lot to this issue that affects gold prospecting and mining. I regularly run into bad attitudes and veiled threats from uneducated BLM law enforcement around mining claims. The lack of education and respect for lawful miners who pay their salaries is disturbing.

Often legal mining locations are attacked administratively these days by a group of greenies who have worked their way up into management positions through attrition. They always bring their BS with the threat of "enforcement".

The fact of the matter is the tide is turning against these overbearing tactics by our government agency employees. MEG brought these issues to our attention here. The least we can do is address the very subject of the original post. The Congress is getting huge pressure from their voters and constituents to do something about agency overreach. This goes to the long term non-cooperation by the DOI, the crappy local tactics of coersion by the BLM and the blatant disregard by the EPA of federal law and Supreme Court decisions.

This didn't just start with the current administration. It's not a political issue from the point of view of the miner, a simple change of administration is not going to cure the systemic and pervasive overreach into miners rights by these agencies. Congress is trying to do something about the disregard for the law and due process rights of those affected by this greenie nonsense.

The tide is turning in favor of the genuine public land user and distracting from the very real issues pointed out by MEG in his post is a disservice to each and every miner. Please stick to the issues being brought to your attention. It would be sad to lose this thread because some here can't resist expressing their political opinions in a forum where the owners have made it clear they do not permit such discussion.

There are many hundreds of public forums on the internet where your political opinions are welcome and appreciated. There is only one Treasure Net.

Heavy Pans

goldenIrishman

Silver Member
Feb 28, 2013
Golden Valley Arid-Zona
Detector(s) used
Fisher / Gold Bug AND the MK-VII eyeballs
Primary Interest:
Other
This is an issue that every miner working on public land should be paying attention to! We all need to learn EXACTLY what our rights are under the law and stand up for them against the stormtrooping BLM/DOI/EPA agents. As miners we were granted certain rights by congress and many of the these agents have no idea as to the actual extent of those rights. Through their own actions, these agencies have slowly been turning the public opinion aginst themselves but opinion alone isn't going to be enough to get them back under control.

For the most part, I'd be willing to wager that every miner knows several other miners as well as off roaders, hunters etc. We need to join forces to protect our rights to use public lands the way Congress envisioned. If we don't, we will loose our rights to mine, hunt or enjoy these lands in legal ways. Become informed on the laws and use them to your advantage. A well informed miner stands a much better chance of being able to stand up for his/her rights than someone that hasn't got a clue as to what those rights are!!!

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This is the plan by this administration. You let the unwanted to come over the border. Gang members, those with diseases, oh, and children to make all look innocent. These are the next to vote Democrat, got to expedite them to vote. With the trouble makers gives the government the opportunity to grow law enforcement (BLM) because of this. They will just use a different excuse. There are to many uniformed out there to care. Ever watch Jesse Waters,(Waters World), He goes to Ivy league schools to ask remedial questions to students like "who is the vice president?" and they don't know. Colorado is going to be a lost cause soon. 2nd amendment is our only hope.
Armchair did you not read my post immediately above yours, it is next to impossible to miss????

It is not wise to ignore mod requests.....

Goodyguy

Gold Member
Mar 10, 2007
Arizona
Detector(s) used
Whites TM 808, Whites GMT, Tesoro Lobo Super Traq, Fisher Gold Bug 2, Suction Dredges, Trommels, Gold Vacs, High Bankers, Fluid bed Gold Traps, Rock Crushers, Sluices, Dry Washers, Miller Tables, Rp4
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The BLM is armed with paramilitary teams serving as law enforcement who believe their authority supersedes that of all law enforcement. They are rogue law enforcement since they operate only under one man – the president – without any oversight from Congress. So even if we are within our rights as miners there are no safeguards in place to prevent these BLM thugs from having their way. Sad state of affairs.

GG~

russau

Gold Member
May 29, 2005
St. Louis, missouri
the BLM and the FS aren't the only ones armed in the woods now-a-days! I once had a park ranger out on our citys street (not on park property) give me some trouble at a stop light, and he put his hand on his pistol while speaking "down" to me! I promptly told him what I was going to do if he move in that direction any further and he took his hand off the pistol! that was back 35 years ago when I "could/would " have been able to do something about his "bully tactics" ! now id report him to his boss and in writing plus id call and talk to the local police about it to make a report to backup ANY other alltercations with him or for anyone else he would try to bully! plus most of this type of actions shouldn't be put on the net for "all" to read or use against us! me included!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread