Lost Treasure Hunters on Animal Planet For 3 Days Starting 28 july (Monday)

GoldTowner

Tenderfoot
Mar 19, 2013
hamilton montana
Detector(s) used
whites
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
We had a lot of fun, me and my mining buddies, over in India on the Krishna River.

Check out our story, Lost Treasure Hunters, on the Animal Planet. They are running all six episodes on (28 July) Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday starting at 6PM.

I expect you will have a lot of fun watching our adventure.

Here is more info if you want: Rob Towner's Official Gold & Diamond Mining Technique Blog: Lost Treasure Hunters: Animal Planet Starts Monday, 28 July, For Three Days.

Rob

Upvote 0

fishnfacts

Mar 26, 2014
Chicago, Il. Northside
Detector(s) used
BH Disc 2200
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Those were diamonds, They've been clogging my sluice for the past 2 months!
Actually it was a good show and glad you found the biggun at the end.

Armchair prospector

Jul 31, 2011
Watched last night. They make these like the prospector shows on the weather channel. They get you excited at first, throw in the problems second, moss clogging the dredge and fighting, foot problems, then finding the diamonds at the end. Everyone is happy. Very predictable. Reality shows are all alike. It would be great to hear McCracken mention he is doing this because he can't dredge in Ca. and why?

2cmorau

Bronze Member
Nov 8, 2010
Camptonville, CA
Detector(s) used
GMT&GM3 Whites MXT Pro, Shadow X5, Fisher 1280, OMG and the TDI
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Caught the show last night, watched and Hoped, Change the channel

Goldwasher

Gold Member
May 26, 2009
Sailor Flat, Ca.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
SDC2300, Gold Bug 2 Burlap, fish oil, .35 gallons of water per minute.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The ban hasn't stopped Dave from dredging....California was never the only spot we works.

Fullpan

Bronze Member
May 6, 2012
nevada
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I remember exchanging emails with Dave a couple years ago, about the junk science used against the dredgers in calif. Turns out he was in Indonesia at the time...that guy gets around !

Jeffro

Silver Member
Dec 6, 2005
Eugene, Oregon
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ5, White's GM VSat
I taped all these episodes on my Dish, but unfortunately unable to access them remotely. Are they online anywhere? I've tried repeatedly.... :(

Jeffro

Silver Member
Dec 6, 2005
Eugene, Oregon
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ5, White's GM VSat
OK, found episode 2 on youtube.... Hope no body minds me posting it here. Personally, I enjoyed it! Nevermind the naysayers. Look at it as a documentary, not for the drama. Reality TV really needs less shows about the drama. Good job Rob, Dave, Sam, Steve, and Susanna. I wish they'd have picked this show up!

allen_idaho

Dec 4, 2007
Culdesac, Idaho
I caught the show a couple weeks ago. It wasn't bad. Pretty enjoyable to watch and it looked like you made some nice finds.
In all honesty, some parts seemed to be a little staged. Like when that girl showed up with the elephant. Or the goat sacrifice.

But what I'm really curious about is how you did. How much did you get for the diamonds? Especially that big one.

mxer47

Jul 28, 2013
I liked when Dave got a hold of that big diamond he stuck it right in his pocket.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread