Founds it Purpose..

MadMarshall

Nov 12, 2012
na
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
So for a while now I have been very unhappy with Hand dredges. having bought one for about a hundred bucks a few years back and never came close to getting my money back with the dam thing.. But this year I been exploring the world of underwater sniping and I came across an actual use for the hand dredge.. It has been an invaluable tool in my underwater prospecting..Well the one I paid for years ago is long since Vanished. But someone gave me another one for free and it's already seen a good share of gold. anyway the last one I bought had a hose and bucket and that was a pain.. I like this one because Mobility makes all the difference when Prospecting. These things are pretty cheap and easy to make and plenty of vids on how to. Anyway I hope all is having a good year..

Upvote 0

NeoTokyo

Bronze Member
Aug 27, 2012
Redding
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Eyes - Nokta FORS Gold - Fisher Gold Bug II
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
DAYUM! That's a pretty nice bit of gold you sniped out of there. :)
You made quick work of that spot too with that sucker, it would have taken me a bit more time because I would have had to keep coming up for air. lol

Its been a slow year for me so I am envious of your gold. :D

2cmorau

Bronze Member
Nov 8, 2010
Camptonville, CA
Detector(s) used
GMT&GM3 Whites MXT Pro, Shadow X5, Fisher 1280, OMG and the TDI
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Neo, slow indeed, picked up 19 grains Saturday and got all excited, at $52 a pennyweight (last time i sold my gold) paid for gas and half can of beans.
thinking this Mad man is doctoring up this sweet vid:laughing9:

NeoTokyo

Bronze Member
Aug 27, 2012
Redding
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Eyes - Nokta FORS Gold - Fisher Gold Bug II
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Yup, I just took in 11 grams of my fines yesterday at a disappointing $1289 market.
I take my fines to Chucks Coin on Hilltop here in Redding because he pays 80%.

Sellin the gold for more equipment. :D

I have some medium fine chunkies that are going to go next for another GoldBug Pro.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread