Gold Rush S5 preview.

goldenmojo

Bronze Member
Dec 9, 2013
N. California
Detector(s) used
Bazooka Prospector-Sniper-Supermini Thanks Todd & Chris, Goldhog Multisluice Thanks Doc, My Land Matters Thanks Claydiggins, 6 Senses
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
As long as they don"t have an episode where Dave and Freddy find Todd laying in the gutter on a trip into town and revive him and haul him back to their claim I am watching.

CoilyGirl

Gold Member
Nov 8, 2012
Nashville
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab x-Terra 505
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Thank gawwd we don't have to watch Todd anymore.

OP
OP
O

Ordell

Feb 8, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Guys, if Todd was done, would he be in the previews? You don't waste preview space on a guy who won't be there.

And that video of Parker is embedded in FB so it will be hard for it to go viral, which is a shame.

AzViper

Bronze Member
Sep 30, 2012
Arizona - Is there any other state worth visiting
Detector(s) used
Fisher Gold Bug Pro, Nokta FORS Gold, Garrett ATX, Sun Ray Gold Pro Headphones, Royal Pick, Etc.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Yuuup... Todd is not done. There are so many billionaire's who will throw money his direction to be a part of this show. To bad as I would like to see him gone as well as his Dad. Glad to see John S. still hanging on.

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'll be watching the Actual shows when they Start

But I refuse to watch Previews, Special Productions to Hype the Actors, or after shows

So Sorry I won't be able to click on the clips :unhappysmiley:

Bering Sea Starts Tonight. Hopefully it's not Rerun clips
to remind us of last season

Last edited:

bedrock bubba

Jun 27, 2010
I so, so wanted to see fat Toad swallowed by the giant anaconda snake in the Amazon! hehe

That would take one heckuva huge snake to do that!

I laughed so hard when the old man destroyed the wash plant with his loader! guffaw!
:laughing7:

RustedBucket

Greenie
Dec 30, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sorry to bust everyones bubble.. Todd posted this on his Twitter the other day.
Yes I'm in Gold Rush but there are some twists and turns that you will not want to miss.
:angry9::cussing:

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sorry to bust everyones bubble.. Todd posted this on his Twitter the other day.

angry9.gif
cussing.gif
Yes I'm in Gold Rush but there are some twists and turns that you will not want to miss.

Those who Can't ,,,,,,,,, Teach.

Perhaps he's going to teach Beets & Parker this year :laughing7:

Last edited:

allen_idaho

Dec 4, 2007
Culdesac, Idaho
Awe man, that sucks.

But I guess it really does lend credence to the claim that Fred Hurt made when they quit the show. Which was that Todd is getting paid per episode.
So even though he keeps losing all of his money, he still somehow is able to afford to go out and lose more.

AzViper

Bronze Member
Sep 30, 2012
Arizona - Is there any other state worth visiting
Detector(s) used
Fisher Gold Bug Pro, Nokta FORS Gold, Garrett ATX, Sun Ray Gold Pro Headphones, Royal Pick, Etc.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Well what excites me of the new season of Gold Rush, Tony Beets buys a 1939 Bucket Dredge and plans to rebuild it. We the viewers may get a chance to see a Bucket Dredge in action or it might be a bust.

Not the dredge Tony bought

Bucket Dredge.jpg

RustedBucket

Greenie
Dec 30, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Awe man, that sucks.

But I guess it really does lend credence to the claim that Fred Hurt made when they quit the show. Which was that Todd is getting paid per episode.
So even though he keeps losing all of his money, he still somehow is able to afford to go out and lose more.

Oh yeah, they all get paid per episode. Last report was Todd and Jack got around $45k per episode, being the founders and all that. I don't think any of them are as bad off as they make out. (Rumors mind you).

There's also rumors out there they were paid a total of $500k for season 2, and all the cast members got $100k bonus at the conclusion of season 1.

Obviously there's no way of knowing but I think it's safe to say, they aren't doing it for free.

Last edited:

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes I doubt very much they would stick around and act like Fools for Minimum wage
while the Producers get rich

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread