Do i need to have a permit to carry visible side arm in Arizona & New Mexico?

gold hound

Mar 16, 2014
Kansas City
Detector(s) used
Garrett atx, bgt 24" sniper,jobe45, cascade mini high banker, gold buddy vibra-lite colt drywasher, homemade gold vac, keene 140 drywasher
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Upvote 0

kazcoro

Feb 11, 2013
Glendale
Detector(s) used
Gold Bug Pro, Gold Buddy drywasher, Black Magic, Pro Gold recirc, Custom highbanker/2.5" dredge, Roadrunner Member
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I always carry when in the wilderness, I have been in some pretty remote areas and many times had my family with me.

It is my job to protect my family and myself 24\7.... There are wild animals in the wilderness and some of them walk on 2 legs.

ANd, I agree with your statement as well, Hunter. Again, the little bit I changed is in color...

Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Garret Master hunter Cx Plus
Primary Interest:
Other
All anybody really has to remember is it only takes once and youre a dead man.You run into a pissed off,wounded,and or hungry animal,bear,mountain lion.Its just going to take once.Even if your armed,mountain lions can leap 30 plus feet horizontally ,theyre ambush hunters,you wont even hear it.Measure off 30 feet and then think about it.If youre not armed and something wants you,youre dinner.

russau

Gold Member
May 29, 2005
St. Louis, missouri
I agree with Red! without sounding perinoid , if your not ready to use this weapon in seconds , you and the ones your trying to protect could be dead or robbed ! be constantly aware of your suroundings and prepare for what youll think will NEVER happen! and then its a toss up if you will prevail in a emergency!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread