Retired EPA Scientist is frustrated that scientific studies are not understood or acc

2cmorau

Bronze Member
Nov 8, 2010
Camptonville, CA
Detector(s) used
GMT&GM3 Whites MXT Pro, Shadow X5, Fisher 1280, OMG and the TDI
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Joe Greene gets no respect

Oakview2

Silver Member
Feb 4, 2012
Prather CA
Detector(s) used
Whites GMT
Primary Interest:
Other
Don't bother these libertards with facts, when they have the ability to make theirs up... :laughing7:

timberjack

Sep 29, 2013
New Hampshire
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I am amazed that when i presented the envirromental committe of the maine state legislature with scientific reports including those done by Joe Green they were really not interested at all. Mr Green did all he could in the Maine dredge fight and many others and should be whole heartedly thanked for his hard work! He is a great public speaker as we can see in hid Idaho presentation. Lots of people talk about helping and do nothing, Mr. Green does a tremendous ammount of work!

russau

Gold Member
May 29, 2005
St. Louis, missouri
Jack I whole heartedly agree with your statement about Dr. Joe Green! he has done more to help us then most all! I SALUTE Dr. Joe Green! these green wacoboards only want to hear what conforms to their agenda! they don't want true scientific facts , they want to hear lies / half truths that add to their agenda! when proven that they are full of it ,they ought to be prosecuted for their lies!

Last edited:

Armchair prospector

Jul 31, 2011
As soon as he said he was a suction dredger, words fell on deaf ears. He could have been God, and got the same response. It's an agenda, plain and simple. The one's that really need to fight this are the one's who have the most interest, mining claim owners, mining stores and those that are recreationalists that don't want to lose the right to possibly do this for a living. It is not going to be won in the courts. This country has gone to hell in a hand basket. SAD!

Last edited:

goldenIrishman

Silver Member
Feb 28, 2013
Golden Valley Arid-Zona
Detector(s) used
Fisher / Gold Bug AND the MK-VII eyeballs
Primary Interest:
Other
In a nutshell.... This is yet further proof that we have the best government that money can buy. A fact is a fact plain and simple. Just because some group wants to deny that a proven fact is true does not make it any less true. But by using sue and settle tactics, false science and just about every dirty legal trick in the book, these groups have furthered their own agenda all at the expence of the American tax payer. Without mining, our country can not survive.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions