goldenIrishman

Silver Member
Feb 28, 2013
Golden Valley Arid-Zona
Detector(s) used
Fisher / Gold Bug AND the MK-VII eyeballs
Primary Interest:
Other
Well I hope for the sake of our brothers in California that the problems with the 2012 regs are brought to light. Many people out there do this for a living and those regs would pretty much make that impossible. "Bought Science" should never be allowed in a court of law. Scientific facts are just that... FACTS! Trying to say a proven fact is wrong is in itself wrong. All the wishing in the world won't make it go away. (but maybe enough cash will if ya know what I mean...) We miners have been fighting to keep our rights and for the most part have always fought a fair fight. The "Other Side" has used every dirty trick in the legal playbook right from the start. Bought science, "Sue and Settle", delaying tactics, false testimony and the list goes on and on and on. Still we miners keep playing fair in hopes that the legal system will prove us right and our brothers in California can get back in the water.

Between the fight against "The Greenies", having to put up with the strorm trooper/gestapo tactics and attitudes of BLM, USFS and the EPA agents, it's in all miners best interests to take the time to learn the laws that are in place to protect our rights to mine in a safe and sane manner. Carry copies of the laws with you while mining and if confronted by any of the agents ask them to show you the laws that say you can't use your rights to mine. (5 will get ya 10 they won't be able to ;) )
Always ALWAYS be polite to them and keep a civil tone while talking to them, but never give up any of your rights to them. Once they take one right, they'll keep trying to take more of them away for all of us. We the people need to haul in on the reigns of these out of control agencies and make them accountable for the actions of all their employees. If one of them abuses our rights they need to be removed from their posistion and fined.

WE may be seeing the light at the end of the tunnel in California (I'm not holding my breath quite yet) but there are cases pending in other states as well that are trying to take miners rights away. We can't relax in this fight for one minute.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread