It hard to get any work done.

goldenmojo

Bronze Member
Dec 9, 2013
N. California
Detector(s) used
Bazooka Prospector-Sniper-Supermini Thanks Todd & Chris, Goldhog Multisluice Thanks Doc, My Land Matters Thanks Claydiggins, 6 Senses
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Good thing you didn't find any color in those or you might be really cold this winter....

OP
OP
mxer47

mxer47

Jul 28, 2013
It is good to do some outdoor cross training. Too bad I'm easily distracted. Lately I've found some promising spots to prospect while hunting, and wood cutting, and vice versa. I'm just glad to live in a place I'm still relatively free to do so.

timberjack

Sep 29, 2013
New Hampshire
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
So true! i log for a living and often find myself rolling over a rock with my skidder to look at some seam of quartz , smashing rocks with my splitting maul (that i drive felling wedges with, i have a hand lens on my skidder so now im only driving out of the woods with really interesting samples to crush and pan later. There seems to be a contact between the abundent metamorphic bedrock and a granite intrusion where i have been this summer...pretty interesting,,, (to me)

rodoconnor

Bronze Member
Mar 4, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Many years ago I dredged up a 9.9 oz nugget. I can't walk past a rock with a little quartz on it. Made me useless. Fortunatley !

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread