The WORST thread

Sick4gold

Jun 11, 2013
Indiana/Ohio
Detector(s) used
Proline!!!
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I'm constantly browsing the net for gold related videos, equipment, pics, stories, etc.
I've come across a lot of crappy equipment or stupid people and I thought it would be fun to put it all in one place and have some laughs. If you've found a stupid video, person, piece of equipment or anything prospecting related that made you laugh or shake your head, here's a good spot to share. I'll post this to start
image.jpg

Lol

Upvote 0

socalocmatt

Mar 19, 2013
Corona CA

H&F909ORO

Dec 26, 2013
California East Bay
Primary Interest:
Other
Hey SoCal it's a an off topic question, but isn't Corona near the fire? If so, how's it doing I heard it's been pretty bad. In good news up here in the east bay WE HAVE RAIN IN THE FORECAST! Not going to get to excited as it's probably a false alarm.

Jungle golds a huge joke of a show. Watching it gives me brain damage. Had to show that pic!

socalocmatt

Mar 19, 2013
Corona CA
Hey SoCal it's a an off topic question, but isn't Corona near the fire? If so, how's it doing I heard it's been pretty bad. In good news up here in the east bay WE HAVE RAIN IN THE FORECAST! Not going to get to excited as it's probably a false alarm.

Jungle golds a huge joke of a show. Watching it gives me brain damage. Had to show that pic!

Yep. Corona is close to that fire. Its mostly up in the hills that are undeveloped with the exception of Silverado Canyon. They have a good handle on it now from what I can tell. Last I heard it was at 1000 acres and over 50% containment. I imagine it'll be fully contained in the next day or two. Its been crazy weather here. 100+ for a few days and then thunder storms and then back to 100+.

Hard Prospector

Aug 29, 2012
SO CAL
Detector(s) used
SDC2300, Gold Monster, Sierra Gold Trac, GB2, the Falcon......and just as many drywashers
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Scheeming, gimmicks and bad advice isn't always a what but sometimes a who (extreme environmentalists and aloof government people)

kazcoro

Feb 11, 2013
Glendale
Detector(s) used
Gold Bug Pro, Gold Buddy drywasher, Black Magic, Pro Gold recirc, Custom highbanker/2.5" dredge, Roadrunner Member
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
That video that got posted of the young kid wasn't that bad. Hell, if I had thought of a drop sluice the first time, instead of the stupid dowel wooden monstrocity that I built, ...... For young kids, they are light years ahead.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread