PLP fundraising effort

Jimmydolittle

Mar 14, 2013
Hendricksville Indiana
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Don't know if this is proper etiquette or not. I received this email from PLP asking for donations to continue fighting the dredging ban in California. Just to be safe, I went directly to the web page to make my donation. Thank you. Email posted here:

The Fundraise.com Team
To
Me
Today at 4:22 PM

Dear Friends and Family,

I am reaching out to you because Public Lands for the People needs your HELP Desperately. The Court Case in California regarding the Anti-Dredging Law is still continuing. Funds are running VERY low. Without funds to pay the lawyers, we will lose the case by default. The State and the Kuruks seem to have unlimited funds and they keep causing the case to be dragged out further and further. Won't you PLEASE consider sending another DONATION or if you haven't donated before, send your DONATION NOW??

Clicking the link below will take you to a secure donation page that will allow you to donate, write a personalized message or to join my team and help me raise money by sending out appeals and sharing.

PLEASE SHARE THIS LINK TO ALL YOUR FRIENDS AND FAMILY SO WE CAN REACH OUR STATED GOAL AND CONTINUE TO FIGHT FOR YOUR RIGHTS!!

If you cannot make a contribution, it would be very appreciated if you could still go to the page and share it on Facebook and Twitter.

THANK YOU!
Click Here To Support PUBLIC LANDS FOR THE PEOPLE - LEGAL DEFENSE FUND

Thank You,
Gary Goldberg

Upvote 0

Bonaro

Aug 9, 2004
Olympia WA
Detector(s) used
Minelab Xterra 70, Minelab SD 2200d, 2.5", 3", 4"and several Keene 5" production dredges, Knelson Centrifuge, Gold screw automatic panner
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I just renewed over my existing membership...this is a worthy cause

enamel7

Gold Member
Apr 16, 2005
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Gold
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've got to renew mine the next few weeks also. Just received a letter from them myself.

Oakview2

Silver Member
Feb 4, 2012
Prather CA
Detector(s) used
Whites GMT
Primary Interest:
Other
Just renewed, and a claim mate has been buying Alaska gold nuggets in their E-bay auctions all week. If you are in the market for gold nuggets punch their name in and it will list all the items donated to them and auctioned off for our legal expenses...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions