LA Miner Documentary

425jesse

Feb 10, 2013
Mountlake Terrace
Detector(s) used
4" Dalke Original Compact Dredge, 36" BGT Prospector, 30" BGT Sniper, D&D/Brawn Super Concentrator and Highbanker top, Brawn/D&D finishing table, pans and more!
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Upvote 0

Hoser John

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2003
Redding,Calif.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanx B as funny to see ol' E.F.S.G. still being pounded. We worked it at club outings in the late 50s-early 60's and staged many a event at Follows Camp in the 80s. Been posted as closed???? Hope the censors don't kill the link. I'd do anything for that much water to run in as dryer than a bone here. John

KevinInColorado

Gold Member
Jan 9, 2012
Summit County, Colorado
Detector(s) used
Grizzly Goldtrap Explorer & Motherlode, Gold Cube with trommel or Banker on top, Angus Mackirk Expedition, Gold-n-Sand Xtream Hand pump
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Thanx B as funny to see ol' E.F.S.G. still being pounded. We worked it at club outings in the late 50s-early 60's and staged many a event at Follows Camp in the 80s. Been posted as closed???? Hope the censors don't kill the link. I'd do anything for that much water to run in as dryer than a bone here. John
the closure turned out to be a scam, a fake sign and everything! Read all about it several years ago...amazing stuff. Happily it's still open...not that I've been there being as I'm in Colorado!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread