San Diego California prospector needs a claim for his gold screw trommel..!!!

opwellness

Tenderfoot
Sep 19, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well, I have been prospecting for only a couple years but more seriously, lately. I had put a Craig's ad out to trade a generator for some prospecting equipment. This older Asian gentleman ended up hooking me up SO PHAT, by giving me this gold screw reverse helix trommel that can process a few tons in a really good day.

The problem is, the claim that I was prospecting, was sold by the owner to this other guy that is a lot more private (and rightfully so).

Anyways, I am trying to sell some valuables that I have (see my other thread about 32 HUGE RUBIES) and buy my own claim to prospect and mine myself. Until then, if anyone needs any help on a claim in southern Cali, I will gladly bring my trommel and my ten foot sluice, and we can split it however you want. I can both use the money and the experience because I have been prospecting gems and stones since I can remember but gold and silver has only been a couple years now. Let me know and I'll send you me email!!

Let's get that money, bunny! Gold_Screw.jpg images.jpg ATT_1411049978720_20130603_175638.jpg

Upvote 0

Hoser John

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2003
Redding,Calif.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great old Gold Screw products rock. I was a dealer for many years and never a unhappy customer. I understand daughter now runs still ? but yet again sold recently?? If you were up in N cal I have a few places but in SC well gets a mite tougher. Lotza luck-John

BurntBear

Bronze Member
Jul 4, 2014
N.E. Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Shovels....lots of shovels!
Primary Interest:
Other
Hey, what is the origin of the Rubies? They appear to be pretty large and good quality. Selling those should buy any claim I would think!

P.S. Welcome to TN!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread