Do you see gold in this pic???

Daryl Friesen

Mar 21, 2003
Vancouver,British Columbia
Detector(s) used
Whites GMT
Hello,

So what do you see when you look at this pic? You may need to zoom...

Thanks
Daryl
Seekers of Gold-The search for Slumach's Gold by Daryl Friesen

anewgoldCC1.JPG

Upvote 0

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Iron Pyrite :laughing7:

Seriously Though, If you took the Pic... Go for it :thumbsup:
looks gold to me

gold hound

Mar 16, 2014
Kansas City
Detector(s) used
Garrett atx, bgt 24" sniper,jobe45, cascade mini high banker, gold buddy vibra-lite colt drywasher, homemade gold vac, keene 140 drywasher
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I know I see a tree, and a hillside/ mountain. Is it gold, or just A reflection of the sun on reflective minerals? Doesn't really matter what it is, until its in your hands!!! If its the mother lode and all you have to show for it is a picture, it might as well have just been a picture.
Not trying to bust your chops... For your sake, I hope it is gold! And more importantly, I hope it'll be gold in your hand! Just be extremely careful and take all the necessary precautions if u try to climb it to check it out. Good luck! Let us know!

gold hound

Mar 16, 2014
Kansas City
Detector(s) used
Garrett atx, bgt 24" sniper,jobe45, cascade mini high banker, gold buddy vibra-lite colt drywasher, homemade gold vac, keene 140 drywasher
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Maybe sample pan the material below the cliff if possible. Or use a detector with big chunks like that. If its gold, it'll be below it. U should be able to determine what it is by checking the material below it. Gold won't go far from its source, especially that size!

kazcoro

Feb 11, 2013
Glendale
Detector(s) used
Gold Bug Pro, Gold Buddy drywasher, Black Magic, Pro Gold recirc, Custom highbanker/2.5" dredge, Roadrunner Member
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I would be crushing and panning.... Immediately.

Reed Lukens

Silver Member
Jan 1, 2013
Congres, AZ/ former California Outlawed Gold Miner
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Vaquero, Whites MXT, Vsat, GMT, 5900Di Pro, Minelab GPX 5000, GPXtreme, 2200SD, Excalibur 1000!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hard to see because it's blurry when full size but it looks like you're digging in bedrock under the water and knowing you Daryl, you're stacking those nuggets that you found in that hole on the waters edge for the pic :thumbsup:

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Can u just give us the "Reader's Digest" version? :laughing7:

Asmbandits

Bronze Member
Mar 4, 2014
NorCal
Detector(s) used
Fisher GB2, Bazooka Prospector 36", EZ sluice, Blue Bowl..
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If I saw that I would know if it's gold or not, unless I couldn't physically get to it.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread