Martin Prospecting Fine Gold Recovery Water Clean Up Table 400 mesh Gold 110
Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree27Likes

Thread: Martin Prospecting Fine Gold Recovery Water Clean Up Table 400 mesh Gold 110

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    us
    Joe

Jul 2014
    Medina
    218 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting

Martin Prospecting Fine Gold Recovery Water Clean Up Table 400 mesh Gold 110

Does anyone have any reviews on this product? It looks like it works great

us
    Joe

Jul 2014
    Medina
    218 times
    This is a sec product I was looking at.

davin likes this.

us
    Apr 2014
    Colorado Springs, CO
    Bazooka 48" Miner and 30" Sniper, Le Trap, Wolf Trap, A52, 2" dredge, Miller tables, Blue Bowl, wheel, Falcon MD20, old White's detector
    1288 times
    Prospecting
    This is a Miller table and you can make one yourself for not a great deal of money. They work very well for separating out gold from black sand, etc. See AzViper's post on how to make one with Easy Liner shelf liner. It will have all the details.
    russau, Prospector70 and davin like this.

us
    retired bumb and part time Hobo

May 2005
    St. Louis, missouri
    5032 times
    yep I also have some of these and gave all of them (EXCEPT 1) away to some friends. they work fine for me!
    davin likes this.

Charter Member
    us
    Wolf Pack!

Jan 2014
    Brookings-Harbor Oregon
    Bounty hunter gold digger Keene A52 with Gold Hog mats Keene A52P Blue Bowl Gold-N-Sand hand dredge
    12528 times
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldpannerDave View Post
    This is a Miller table and you can make one yourself for not a great deal of money. They work very well for separating out gold from black sand, etc. See AzViper's post on how to make one with Easy Liner shelf liner. It will have all the details.
    Yep, I'am getting ready to build this..Thanks AViper!!
    Making A Miller Table Using A Rubber Mat For The Surface

Freedom is something that dies unless it's used.

Time is like a river. You cannot touch the same water twice, because the flow that has passed will never pass again. Enjoy every moment of your life.

A student said to his master, "You teach me fighting, but you talk about peace. How do you reconcile the two?"
    The master replied, "It is better to be a warrior in a garden, than to be a gardener in a war."

Feb 2004
    Colorado
    GS5 X-5 GMT
    173 times
    Gee-These videos bring back memories of the gold demonstrators at gold shows.
    Concentrate without black sand with mainly coarse gold- Got to find one of their
    locations to sluice. LOL
    GoldpannerDave and davin like this.

May 2012
    513 times
    https://www.google.com/search?q=cutt...t+miller+table

I've found a couple serving trays that might work, but what I need is a crashbox idea to smooth the water coming out of the pump before hitting the table.

us
    Jul 2010
    154 times
    You're right George. They are always using light sands during their domo's and normally are using gold that's already caught instead of raw material. With the material I see in their domo I could clean up in a pan quicker.
    bobw53 and bakergeol like this.

us
    Apr 2014
    Colorado Springs, CO
    Bazooka 48" Miner and 30" Sniper, Le Trap, Wolf Trap, A52, 2" dredge, Miller tables, Blue Bowl, wheel, Falcon MD20, old White's detector
    1288 times
    Prospecting
    Quote Originally Posted by jcazgoldchaser View Post
    https://www.google.com/search?q=cutt...t+miller+table

I've found a couple serving trays that might work, but what I need is a crashbox idea to smooth the water coming out of the pump before hitting the table.
    Smooth the water with washing scour pads (without any other surface on them). You can buy 3M blue one in the dollars stores for, well, a dollar. They are about a 1/2 " thick, and have the water flow through them on the way to the gold on your Miller Table.

us
    May 2014
    AZ
    Beach High Banker, Sweep Jig, Whippet Dry Washer, Lobo ST, 1/2 width 2 tray Gold Cube, numerous pans, rocker box, and home made fluid bed and stream sluices.
    3280 times
    Prospecting
    I don't have one but what would be wrong with incorporating a reservoir (basin extending below table level) and the static surface being level to the head of the table and let it fill and overflow water down the table? The basin should probably be capable of containing several times the flow amount. The table needs to be level side to side anyway when it's in operation and water is self leveling so the overflow should be even and smooth all the way across. I would fill the reservoir deep below the surface to avoid any bubbling and bluges. Am I wrong?
    Last edited by arizau; Oct 07, 2014 at 05:49 PM.
    bobw53 likes this.
    If it can't be grown, it must be mined!

us
    Joe

Jul 2014
    Medina
    218 times
    So here is a new vid I watched. The funny thing is they are useing a fish tank. I wish the river was that easy.

SANDMAN ATTACHMENT DEMONSTRATION - YouTube

Jun 2013
    Everett WA
    Garrett AT pro, Keene "3 dredge, Jobe yellow jacket, "36 Prospector Bazooka, a shovel, a pan and a worn out back.
    558 times
    I've always wondered if I was the only person that noticed every demo of a water table the "concentrates" dont look very concentrated. Every time I come home with cons, they are black as night and once you add water, it almost turns into a putty. I would like to get one of these tables but wont until I see someone with some real black sand running over it.

us
    Minning Tools: 12" Trommel, Royal Drywasher, Viper-Vac, Miller Table, Blue Bowl, Footprints, Google Earth, These Are Just Tools As You Still Have To Be On The Gold

Sep 2012
    Arizona - Is there any other state worth visiting in the southwest?
    Fisher Gold Bug Pro, Nokta FORS Gold, Garrett ATX, Sun Ray Gold Pro Headphones, Royal Pick, Etc.
    2204 times
    Prospecting
    Quote Originally Posted by Bronze View Post
    I've always wondered if I was the only person that noticed every demo of a water table the "concentrates" dont look very concentrated. Every time I come home with cons, they are black as night and once you add water, it almost turns into a putty. I would like to get one of these tables but wont until I see someone with some real black sand running over it.
    Here you go. I ran nothing but black sand so that you can see the black sand moves away and down the table... Sure my demos I added gold cause I did not have any raw dirty at the time. My concern was how well the heavy gold would stick in my videos. As I wanted a table I could dump from my pan to get the bigger gold first then keep the small fine gold in the con for rainy days to run. Say what you want but the tables work.

Last edited by AzViper; Sep 05, 2015 at 05:36 PM.
    “He who builds their own equipment has a better understanding of what works and what does not work”

us
    Jim Bowers

Mar 2013
    Hendricksville Indiana
    475 times
    Prospecting
    Keith has built an excellent table here for recovering fine gold, I haven't any equipment for making my own. You might also look at the Black Magic table, it only cost about $130.00. Reed Lukens (not sure of the spelling) has video on here from the past showing it running. I have one, and can say, it works extremely well.
    russau and Aufisher like this.

us
    Minning Tools: 12" Trommel, Royal Drywasher, Viper-Vac, Miller Table, Blue Bowl, Footprints, Google Earth, These Are Just Tools As You Still Have To Be On The Gold

Sep 2012
    Arizona - Is there any other state worth visiting in the southwest?
    Fisher Gold Bug Pro, Nokta FORS Gold, Garrett ATX, Sun Ray Gold Pro Headphones, Royal Pick, Etc.
    2204 times
    Prospecting
    Here is Reeds video. If you do not have the skills, tools, or the time to build my table then by all means look at buying the Black Magic as it does the same thing. The Martin is way OVER PRICED. Granted the Black Magic does not have the vial mounted into the bottom of the table, but that can be easily done using a Step Drill Bit.

Jimmydolittle and russau like this.
    “He who builds their own equipment has a better understanding of what works and what does not work”

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsored Links