Anyone in or Near Placerville, CA needing a Prospecting Buddy?

jvan

Sep 30, 2014
Placerville, CA
Detector(s) used
Gold Hog Raptor Highbanker, Fisher Gold Bug 2, Fisher F70, Bazooka 36" Sniper, Gold Cube, Gold Vac Pac, Pans & Pans
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Anyone in or Near Placerville, CA needing a Prospecting Buddy?

I live in Placerville, CA fairly new to prospecting, Have some gear such as cleanup sluice, pans, metal detector...

Open to do any kind of prospecting..

I recently just moved up here to Placerville so still learning, Anyone want to go out anytime let me know... I work from home so can pretty much go out anytime..

Upvote 0

Aufisher

Bronze Member
May 12, 2013
The Golden State
Detector(s) used
Whites Goldmaster V/SAT. VibraProbe. Bazooka 48" Prospector Sluice. Shorts. Chickens + Goats + Goldhounds. 35' Chris Craft Caribbean motorsailer. FISH OIL + BURLAP
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I am near Placerville and would like to meet up some day if I can find the time!

TheGoldProspector

Apr 14, 2014
Gold Country - California
Detector(s) used
-Keene A52 - Fab2.5 Highbanker - GoldNSand Hand Dredge

Garrett AT Pro - Bazooka Gold Trap 30" Prospector - Garrett Ace 250 - Blue Bowl Concentrator
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I go out weekly, most of the time on wed/thurs

Pm if you desire :)

Dgoldman

Feb 24, 2014
So calif
Detector(s) used
Gold Bug Pro, Makro pin pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Meet up

AUfisher,

I live in so cal 45 miles south of LA. I have been prospecting for about 30 years and have a great passion for it. November 19 I am flying to Sacramento for work and am planing on renting a car and driving to Auburn to get a hotel. I plan on prospecting on the N. fork of the American on the 21st and half day on Saturday the 22nd. Do you know this area? I would like it if someone from the area could point me in the right direction as I don't know the area. If you wanted some company maybe we could meet up? Maybe another area? Let me know if this is something you are comfortable with.

Dgoldman

Aufisher

Bronze Member
May 12, 2013
The Golden State
Detector(s) used
Whites Goldmaster V/SAT. VibraProbe. Bazooka 48" Prospector Sluice. Shorts. Chickens + Goats + Goldhounds. 35' Chris Craft Caribbean motorsailer. FISH OIL + BURLAP
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Dgoldman we had our first Northern California Tnet meet - up last winter at Mineral Bar. It was a blast. Hard to beat gold and new friends. I would think there may be at least a few members willing to go if the weather holds. Might be good to start a new thread and update us as the date moves closer.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread