Family + Hangtowndiggins+ Gold

Aufisher

Bronze Member
May 12, 2013
The Golden State
Detector(s) used
Whites Goldmaster V/SAT. VibraProbe. Bazooka 48" Prospector Sluice. Shorts. Chickens + Goats + Goldhounds. 35' Chris Craft Caribbean motorsailer. FISH OIL + BURLAP
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Met up with Hangtowndiggins at the lush green creek Goldwasher pointed us to. Brought the wife and daughters even the dog too! Put the kids to work quickly feeding Hangtowndiggins 36" Prospector. 20141019_102209.jpg

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Asmbandits

Bronze Member
Mar 4, 2014
NorCal
Detector(s) used
Fisher GB2, Bazooka Prospector 36", EZ sluice, Blue Bowl..
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
For real. What percentage of total weight are you really trying to say we are losing? I know that stretch of creek very well, I earned a living on it paid my bills spent 50+ hours a week on it. For the amount time spent digging and scraping the muck and clay. A bazooka will out produce any other stream sluice period shovel for shovel hour for hour.....only digging and shoveling no stupid classifier and bucket just bucket after bucket. The amount of black sands in this creek is ridiculous....very fine gold and or capture rate is well over 90% couple that with the amount of material we can run and we got any other stream sluice beat... besides the pickers we get once we hit the fractured bedrock outweigh any fine gold lost tenfold. John, Bill I'll see you next sunday for more fine gold loss and pointless shoveling:occasion14:

Yeah man I'm just poking fun, no harm meant.

Hangtowndiggins

Oct 1, 2013
placerville ca
Detector(s) used
GBpro. BGT 48" miner, 36" prospector and super mini
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What a day AU! Was a pleasure to dig it away with you and your family, would be sweet if they could join us more often! Thanks for the great times buddy, many more on the way:occasion14:
Many thanks for sharing choice grounds Goldwasher:thumbsup: Got the green for Sunday! Looking forward to more fine loss.. See you then:occasion14:
image.jpg
image.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
Aufisher

Aufisher

Bronze Member
May 12, 2013
The Golden State
Detector(s) used
Whites Goldmaster V/SAT. VibraProbe. Bazooka 48" Prospector Sluice. Shorts. Chickens + Goats + Goldhounds. 35' Chris Craft Caribbean motorsailer. FISH OIL + BURLAP
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Watching for color 20141019_115833.jpg

goldenmojo

Bronze Member
Dec 9, 2013
N. California
Detector(s) used
Bazooka Prospector-Sniper-Supermini Thanks Todd & Chris, Goldhog Multisluice Thanks Doc, My Land Matters Thanks Claydiggins, 6 Senses
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
When are you getting out this way ?

OP
OP
Aufisher

Aufisher

Bronze Member
May 12, 2013
The Golden State
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
20141101_103906.jpg

The Gilded Lens

Oct 13, 2014
The Sierra Nevadas
Detector(s) used
Garrett 14" Pan, Garrett 15" Super Sluice Pan, Bazooka 36" Sniper,
Hand Dredge
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Awesome gold! Nice bazooka looks like it's doing its job!

Dang now I wanna go with you guys.

OP
OP
Aufisher

Aufisher

Bronze Member
May 12, 2013
The Golden State
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Yes in El Dorado County CA

OP
OP
Aufisher

Aufisher

Bronze Member
May 12, 2013
The Golden State
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
We need a Tnet meet up in your neck of the woods!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread