BurntBear

Bronze Member
Jul 4, 2014
N.E. Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Shovels....lots of shovels!
Primary Interest:
Other
Well, that's a cool little picker! Any rocky crevices out where you picked the dirt up?

KevinInColorado

Gold Member
Jan 9, 2012
Summit County, Colorado
Detector(s) used
Grizzly Goldtrap Explorer & Motherlode, Gold Cube with trommel or Banker on top, Angus Mackirk Expedition, Gold-n-Sand Xtream Hand pump
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Very nice!

You might want to try running that cleanup sluice with a little less soap next time...or try JetDry 😉

OP
OP
S

Strebs

May 16, 2014
New Mexico
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Thanks guys!... yea the soap was alittle over board lol... and unfortunetly no cracks... The area im at is an old tailing piles just watched how the water during flood season acted on the mounds and followed the lows

goldenIrishman

Silver Member
Feb 28, 2013
Golden Valley Arid-Zona
Detector(s) used
Fisher / Gold Bug AND the MK-VII eyeballs
Primary Interest:
Other
Nice little find!

I pretty much always bring back a "to go order" of a dozen or so buckets when I go out digging. I've got an area set up in the back of the house for sluicing and panning that I have also been using to teach the Munchkin the ropes. She can already sluice, pan as well as operate a gold wheel. Not bad for a 7 year old if you ask me.

Usually when I go out, I'm at the dig site for a week with my re-circ system. I run all I can while there to work them down to cons. The last couple of days I alternate between running and stock piling materials to take home. once I have worked the "to go" buckets down to cons, I'll start doing clean up on everything. The area we were working on my last trip was giving up some nice little sluice box pickers as well as a lot of fines in the cons.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread