goldenIrishman

Silver Member
Feb 28, 2013
Golden Valley Arid-Zona
Detector(s) used
Fisher / Gold Bug AND the MK-VII eyeballs
Primary Interest:
Other
If they allow the findings to be depublished after THAT argument I think we need to get some new people in that court. That was one of the best written legal letters I've seen so far. Brandons' attorney did a great job in pointing out several places that the state was/is screwing up in trying to get the decision depublished.

Clay Diggins

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2010
The Great Southwest
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Agreed goldenIrishman, well done and to the point. Very well written.

With Brandon's and Mr Buchal's continued focus on the core issue in this case I'm thinking Brandon will be getting that fair trial he was entitled to from the beginning. :thumbsup:

The system does work if you don't get distracted by the details. :laughing7:

Heavy Pans

goldenIrishman

Silver Member
Feb 28, 2013
Golden Valley Arid-Zona
Detector(s) used
Fisher / Gold Bug AND the MK-VII eyeballs
Primary Interest:
Other
Thank you Clay.

I can't help but look at Brandons case, or rather the states case against him and think that it's nothing but agendas being covered up by smoke and mirrors. That Brandon and Mr. Buchal have stayed the course and not let the state bully them speaks multitudes of the character of both. The State of California has a case that is flimsy at best (IHO) and with this attempt to have the opinion issued in the appeals court de-published shows that THEY KNOW they are in the wrong and are grasping at straws like a drowning man.

Again (IMHO) the state has NOTHING to gain toward the benefit of the people of the state by pursuing this case. The only thing that is being accomplished is a HUGE waste of taxpayer money that could be put to much better use on projects that actually do some good for the people of the state.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread