I love good old American Capitalism

Bonaro

Aug 9, 2004
Olympia WA
Detector(s) used
Minelab Xterra 70, Minelab SD 2200d, 2.5", 3", 4"and several Keene 5" production dredges, Knelson Centrifuge, Gold screw automatic panner
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Upvote 0

NeoTokyo

Bronze Member
Aug 27, 2012
Redding
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Eyes - Nokta FORS Gold - Fisher Gold Bug II
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
It looks like some sort of house arrest device. lol

$60 dollars huh?
Up to 2 feet? (lol 2 feet)

It sounds like a cheap pinpointer hack possibility.
I kinda like that the cord is detachable from the sandal. That would mean that if you got your own ferrite rod and wire that you could make your own pinpointer rod or wind your own coils.
Makes you wonder about the potential and what frequency it may be.

I dunno, it just seems for $60 bux its cheap enough to dissect and play with but certainly not to be used as described. lol

g-olden years

Silver Member
Nov 10, 2010
California
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
:laughing7: They're funny & I notice the link shows they're "no longer available", lol. :laughing7: As I'm small, old, puny & with some arthritis in knees, I'm one of the few who may have enjoyed using those silly sandals instead of hauling my detector & backpack around during my many beach forays. I've actually wondered how well my detector would work if I shortened it by a couple feet! Someone here on t-net has shown that same photo of "detector sandals" as his avatar for a couple years & I always wondered what the heck it was! :laughing7: Andi

Nugs Bunny

Mar 13, 2013
Ohio
Detector(s) used
White's MXT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I don't mind swinging a detector, what I need is a boot mounted shovel and pin pointer! Lol! :laughing7:

1925291_649345781767315_1422916157_n.jpg

Gelmac

Apr 30, 2012
Sudan
Detector(s) used
Minelab X-terra 705 Gold
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I wish I had this "invention" before the minerals authorities has taken -read stolen- the mountains of small miners tailings off their small -but so many- mining sites scattered around the country. These "Hills" of tailings consisted of ready cons , hard rock materials crushed , milled and poorly amalgamted by the less informed small miners and so much gold is left inside these tailings piles. The minerals ministry just know this and they made sure no one can take any amount of it before they sell it to large companies with multimillion dollars of sale contracts . Ripping off the efforts of thousands of small miners who left these gold rich tailings behind them not knowing what to do with them. If I had this MD sandals I just would have had taken a daily walk routines around and above these tailings , LOL I can just brush the sandals on a special carpet , Voila ! and be a rich man !!

kayakpat

Mar 31, 2013
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Gelmac, that is good old american capitalism. someone owns that land it is private property.

Gelmac

Apr 30, 2012
Sudan
Detector(s) used
Minelab X-terra 705 Gold
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
kayak , I understand what you're saying. I am just a bit sarcastic about this "New" product. Here there is also laws about land rights and usage, it says clearly that any land not owned by a private party it "belongs" to the government.

kayakpat

Mar 31, 2013
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
did you use a pair of those sandals, Jean? only kidding, they do look like house arrest device, cracks me up

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread