Wash plant for sale.

LameJack

Tenderfoot
Jan 3, 2015
Wyoming
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
FOT8C1 (1).jpg

For sale 50+ yph Gold vibrating wash plant in Wyoming. Wash plant has a 5/8" screen deck and a 20' discharge stacker. Also two 4'x16' (each) side by side sluice boxes. Asking $52,000.

Upvote 0

pgfhgs

Dec 23, 2014
Sedona AZ
Detector(s) used
Whites V3i, AT Pro, Ace 250, Tesoro, Teknetics, Bounty Hunter EQ 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Way beyond what I do for panning but very nice!

KevinInColorado

Gold Member
Jan 9, 2012
Summit County, Colorado
Detector(s) used
Grizzly Goldtrap Explorer & Motherlode, Gold Cube with trommel or Banker on top, Angus Mackirk Expedition, Gold-n-Sand Xtream Hand pump
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Sent a note to a friend with several claims, maybe he will be interested...

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Only charter members can sell here. If you become one thread can stay otherwise thread will be deleted....

Posted From My $50 Tablet....

“A well-regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.”
― James Madison
The Constitution of the United States of America

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am now a charter member. Sorry about that.

Thanks, just trying to be fair to all CMs that pay to sell...

Posted From My $50 Tablet....

“A well-regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.”
― James Madison
The Constitution of the United States of America

KevinInColorado

Gold Member
Jan 9, 2012
Summit County, Colorado
Detector(s) used
Grizzly Goldtrap Explorer & Motherlode, Gold Cube with trommel or Banker on top, Angus Mackirk Expedition, Gold-n-Sand Xtream Hand pump
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Jack, my friend Don is interested. Have you posted it anywhere easy for him to see or can you send him the picture, specs and such info at xxxxxxxx at gmail dot com maybe?

Last edited:
OP
OP
L

LameJack

Tenderfoot
Jan 3, 2015
Wyoming
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Kevin, I sent an email to your friend with a few additional pics. If you could I would appreciate it if you would let me know that he got it. Thanks again.

OP
OP
L

LameJack

Tenderfoot
Jan 3, 2015
Wyoming
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have one on my phone but can't seem to send it to my computer because it's too large. Our partner is checking to see if one of his sons took one. Hopefully they have one or I'll figure out how to send it to my computer.

AzViper

Bronze Member
Sep 30, 2012
Arizona - Is there any other state worth visiting
Detector(s) used
Fisher Gold Bug Pro, Nokta FORS Gold, Garrett ATX, Sun Ray Gold Pro Headphones, Royal Pick, Etc.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I have one on my phone but can't seem to send it to my computer because it's too large. Our partner is checking to see if one of his sons took one. Hopefully they have one or I'll figure out how to send it to my computer.

Hook up your phone to your computer and locate the video. Copy and paste to your desktop. Then you can upload the video to YouTube and give out the URL address as you please. Hope this helps.

Last edited:
OP
OP
L

LameJack

Tenderfoot
Jan 3, 2015
Wyoming
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Tried to copy the video but it would only copy 8 seconds at a time. Even had my teenage daughter try to help lol.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread