Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree121Likes

Thread: We still have a lot of resistance working against us

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    Charter Member
    us
    Jan 2009
    South East Tennessee on Ga, Ala line
    Tesoro Conquistador freq shift Fisher F75 Garrett AT-Pro Garet carrot Neodymium magnets 5' Probe
    8288 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Banner Finds (1)
    Quote Originally Posted by Desertphile View Post
    I for one look forward to the day when the air is once again poisoned and unfit to breathe, and the water is once again poisoned and unfit to drink, and the number of dead Americans due to pollution every year once again reaches 55,000 a year instead of the paltry 16,000 a year it currently is. Many tens of thousands of sick and dead Americans due to pollution is a tiny insignificant cost I am willing to bear for my right to pan gold in people's drinking water. I'm libertarian: fewer Americans means more gold for me.

Banned Desertphile : We do not promote the deaths of Americans or any people for the sake of gold. Please abide by the site rules if you should return.
    I also would ask if you are new and have not read the rules please do.
    Last edited by Tnmountains; Jan 15, 2015 at 01:36 AM.
    Please read our rules and enjoy the site. TreasureNet.com Rules

All finds posted by me are from private property with landowner permission.

us
    Sniper

Aug 2012
    Redding
    Eyes - Nokta FORS Gold - Fisher Gold Bug II
    1575 times
    Prospecting
    Banner Finds (1)
    Quote Originally Posted by DumbA$$Ophile View Post
    I for one look forward to the day when the air is once again poisoned and unfit to breathe, and the water is once again poisoned and unfit to drink, and the number of dead Americans due to pollution every year once again reaches 55,000 a year instead of the paltry 16,000 a year it currently is. Many tens of thousands of sick and dead Americans due to pollution is a tiny insignificant cost I am willing to bear for my right to pan gold in people's drinking water. I'm libertarian: fewer Americans means more gold for me.
    Sheeple Ignorance at its best.
    Check out my Gold Sniping video's. http://www.youtube.com/CrainRacing

Head in the water, butt in the air.
    Now I know why ducks do it!
    Underwater Sniper n00b

us
    Mar 2003
    Redding,Calif.
    6644 times
    sic sic sic sic sic

us
    This isn't a hobby! It's hard work!

Feb 2013
    Golden Valley Arid-Zona
    Fisher / Gold Bug AND the MK-VII eyeballs
    6154 times
    Prospecting/Mining and protecting our rights to do so.
    Wow! He did one thing that no one have ever been able to do before. He got one of my posts deleted by the mods. That comment he made about miners killing Americans just got me P.O.ed. Any one want to give odds on how long before he's back with a different name and I.P. address?
    http://www.mylandmatters.org/
    The one stop place for mining matters on public lands!

"Those that make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable" John F. Kennedy

When I joined the Army I took an oath to protect this country from enemies both foreign and domestic. To the best of my knowledge I've never been relieved of that oath and will continue to follow it to the best of my ability.

us
    I'm a freakin' Rennaisance man and that's all I care to share... ;-p

Mar 2014
    West FL
    Garrett AT Pro
    43 times
    And then it was over... I didn't even get the corn popped yet.

us
    Aug 2004
    Olympia WA
    Minelab Xterra 70, Minelab SD 2200d, 2.5", 3", 4"and several Keene 5" production dredges, Knelson Centrifuge, Gold screw automatic panner
    1860 times
    Prospecting
    Quote Originally Posted by Reed Lukens View Post
    Now that's funny Dan
    I am a naturally funny person, Reed. You should know that about me by now

Guys (and Moderators) Lets not forget that Desertphile has at least one friend on here (forget his name) and possibly others who just lurk.
    Don't type a singe word on here that you don't want the left to see or to have quoted in some green rag somewhere
    Reed Lukens likes this.

us
    Sep 2012
    Tujunga, CA
    Bazooka Gold Trap, A-51, Gold Pan
    1002 times
    Prospecting
    I really don't understand the greens aversion to dredging. To me it seems to be the least invasive way to prospect.

I realize there is a lot more to it. Milking the gov to "clean up" some mythical evil we do seems to be as much on their agenda as anything.

I've got an idea. "The mercury removal challenge."

I'll work out some details in a new thread.

us
    fowledup

Jul 2013
    Northern California
    Whites GMT V/SAT
    5166 times
    Prospecting
    Quote Originally Posted by goldog View Post
    I really don't understand the greens aversion to dredging. To me it seems to be the least invasive way to prospect.

I realize there is a lot more to it. Milking the gov to "clean up" some mythical evil we do seems to be as much on their agenda as anything.

I've got an idea. "The mercury removal challenge."

I'll work out some details in a new thread.
    If most took the time to look into it what they are protesting they wouldn't be protesting it. It's simple- they are joiners. it's more important for them to be a part of something, to belong. Facts be damned. It's all about the movement and doing what is perceived as "good". Most are simply misguided folks taking the words of others as gospel- they're sheeple. The others are egomaniacal manipulators who know how to exploit the willing for their own political and financial gain.
    Last edited by fowledup; Jan 15, 2015 at 11:36 AM.
    Folks may not remember the words of what you said but they dang sure will remember how you made them feel!

Feb 2014
    2096 times
    Quote Originally Posted by goldog View Post
    You still assume it's about the dredging, salmon etc

ratled

us
    Bill

Jul 2014
    w/c Illinois
    310 times
    Prospecting
    Quote Originally Posted by goldenIrishman View Post
    Wow! He did one thing that no one have ever been able to do before. He got one of my posts deleted by the mods. That comment he made about miners killing Americans just got me P.O.ed. Any one want to give odds on how long before he's back with a different name and I.P. address?
    Your not the only one that got their post deleted and I under stand way. (slap on hand is a good thing from time to time for me)

Pulltab you mean you ate that big bowl of popcorn all by yourself. Dang it man!
    PullTabProphet likes this.
    Don't underestimate ME. I know more than I say, Think more then I speck, & Notice more than you Realize
    One day My teacher pointed at me with his ruler and said: At the end of this ruled is a idiot! I got detention after asking which end.

us
    Apr 2005
    North Carolina
    Garrett GTI 2500 Garrett AT Gold
    2333 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Tnmountains View Post

Banned Desertphile : We do not promote the deaths of Americans or any people for the sake of gold. Please abide by the site rules if you should return.
    I also would ask if you are new and have not read the rules please do.
    Thank you very much!
    Jason in Enid likes this.
    2019 COIN ROLL HUNTING TOTALS!

Wheats..43
    Buffalos..0
    war nickels.0
    Silv Dimes...-0
    Silv Quarters-0/0
    Barbers-0/0
    Walker 0
    Bens- 0
    Kenn. 90%- 0
    Kenn. 40%- 0
    Proof- 0
    Silv. Proof -0
    Commemorative-0/0

us
    Love Gold

Oct 2012
    Oregon
    Whites Spectrum XLT, Garrett AT Gold
    234 times
    Yes it is!!!

Charter Member
    us
    Jan 2009
    South East Tennessee on Ga, Ala line
    Tesoro Conquistador freq shift Fisher F75 Garrett AT-Pro Garet carrot Neodymium magnets 5' Probe
    8288 times
    Banner Finds (1)
    It's all good guys. It is fun to have a good discussion and even to disagree on mining techniques . It is a hot topic on both sides.I understand it more than I weigh in. But we can still be civil and passionate with out wishing death and destruction on our opponents. Here is some popcorn.
    Please read our rules and enjoy the site. TreasureNet.com Rules

All finds posted by me are from private property with landowner permission.

Charter Member
    us
    Look at the Historical Gold Mining photo albums on my page

Jan 2013
    Huntington, Or./ Stanton, AZ/ former Outlaw California Gold Dredger
    Tesoro Vaquero, Whites MXT, Vsat, GMT, 5900Di Pro, Minelab GPX 5000, GPXtreme, 2200SD, Excalibur 1000!
    3740 times
    Wellllllll hehe

Charter Member
    us
    Jim Bowers

Mar 2013
    Hendricksville Indiana
    475 times
    Prospecting
    [QUOTE=goldog;4347769]I really don't understand the greens aversion to dredging. To me it seems to be the least invasive way to prospect.

I don't own a dredge, but when I stick my shovel in the creek, and lift out material to put in my highbanker, the fish have a feeding frenzy. I can only amuse it would be the same using a dredge.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Remove Ads

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsored Links