SierraBlaster

Reed Lukens

Silver Member
Jan 1, 2013
Congres, AZ/ former California Outlawed Gold Miner
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Vaquero, Whites MXT, Vsat, GMT, 5900Di Pro, Minelab GPX 5000, GPXtreme, 2200SD, Excalibur 1000!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I finally posted a new video and this is on the new blasting system made by SierraBlaster. I will be doing a complete review on this soon. We ended up buying a 6 head system and when using all 6 heads at once we get a lot more work done a lot faster than before. We use it for breaking boulders and we also use it for breaking out specimen in the old family hard rock mine.

Upvote 0

Oakview2

Silver Member
Feb 4, 2012
Prather CA
Detector(s) used
Whites GMT
Primary Interest:
Other
Thanks for the video Reed, a friend just bought the three head kit, and Miner Rick has been extolling the virtues of its boulder blasting capabilities for a long time. Good health and good hunting...

maui

Dec 3, 2007
maui, hawaii
Detector(s) used
whites GMT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
thanks for sharing the info. and the good video, nice.

Goldwasher

Gold Member
May 26, 2009
Sailor Flat, Ca.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
SDC2300, Gold Bug 2 Burlap, fish oil, .35 gallons of water per minute.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That is awesome. What kind of certifacations do you have to have reed?

Oakview2

Silver Member
Feb 4, 2012
Prather CA
Detector(s) used
Whites GMT
Primary Interest:
Other
No license, buy and start using...it uses a pistol cartridge as the charge, I think 357

minerrick

Feb 18, 2013
Detector(s) used
Makro Racer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That's the beauty of the Sierra Blaster, you just take a simple online test and you are good to go. No special license. Dana, the owner went through the full ATF testing, I think he held one of the charges in a gloved hand and set it off (and nothing happened to his hand) and then they burned a pile of 1000 cartridges and they just burned without any explosion. Super safe stuff.

minerrick

Feb 18, 2013
Detector(s) used
Makro Racer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sierra Blaster doesn't use a gun cartridge; that is another device. They use a red cartridge that looks like a big firecracker, except it is electrically fired. You can either use a generator or 27v (3x9v) batteries to fire it. It is super compact and easy to carry into difficult locations.

Goldwasher

Gold Member
May 26, 2009
Sailor Flat, Ca.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
SDC2300, Gold Bug 2 Burlap, fish oil, .35 gallons of water per minute.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
8-):headbang:...Awesome......I happen to have a few boulders laying around that I can't pull!

Prospector70

Nov 6, 2013
Detector(s) used
Bazooka Gold Trap 48", Keene A51 sluices and a
Number 2 Shovel baby!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No license, buy and start using...it uses a pistol cartridge as the charge, I think 357

Just my size! <3

I like this product.
WTF! Where is a shot of the gold under the boulder???
Nice tool, at first I was like Pfft, I could sledge that to pieces in 15 minutes. Then I remembered what its like trying to break rocks with a pick axe and a sledge hammer.
Then I saw it crack those giant rocks and remembered I wasn't Richard Kiel... LoL

Last edited:

Seden

Jan 28, 2008
Sierra Blaster

I gotta get a sierra blaser-wow! And that Clint Eastwood movie clip is from my favorite movie he's done-Pale Rider.
Here's what Sydney Penny looks like today:

Attachments

• Sydney Penny.jpg
    Sydney Penny.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 92
Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread