Trommel project V 2.0

ca.miner

Dec 10, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ready to hike. Got my tromm Broke down an ready to hike into the dig site today. ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1422215218.584935.jpg will see. I got good signs of gold on the top gravels. Camptonville is known for big gold. I was talking to an old timer today an he found a 50 ounce nugget back in the day. ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1422215602.334728.jpg

OP
OP
G

grazjsw

Apr 3, 2014
Rovaniemi
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
lucky u i have to wait 120 days =( nice gold. good luck.
i just made little changes

spaghettigold

Oct 14, 2013
western sahara
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi grazjsw
How are the regulations in finnland .How is the gold you get overthere(flower,flaky etc.)Is dredging allowed?I,m curious if in this corporate jail called europe/switzerland there are still places where a man can still discover something and run a dredge without beeing criminal.I,m mainly working in italy and switzerland -nonmotorized. Good luck with the trommel ops,emilio

ps;some flypoop stuff flowerfines 001.jpg
from switzerland

Last edited:

spaghettigold

Oct 14, 2013
western sahara
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
just from a quick overview i see goldpanning permit must be purchased..i look if see something about allowed equipment,still hard work to understand regulations in english for me,thanks so far-emilio

Last edited:

spaghettigold

Oct 14, 2013
western sahara
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well i can,t read it all now,just saw in the mining act ,section 5 point 3 they refer to a mine as;open cast,underground stope,all by excavation,and then claims for goldpanning,nothing about instream dredging so far,.Like i said i don,t understand everything but seems there a so many regulations-they can get your gluteus whenever they want.:dontknow:

Thanks grazjsw

Last edited:

Gelmac

Apr 30, 2012
Sudan
Detector(s) used
Minelab X-terra 705 Gold
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
lucky u i have to wait 120 days =( nice gold. good luck.

No waiting here at all, small miners work all year round even in Autumn . Last year there were major disastrous floods. Some of the very arid areas in the North were -surprisingly- hit by heavy rain , which was in the past they only can dream of ??? That has affected mining areas as well . Of course no full fledged operation while the rainy season still going, but some people (Do) work despite the cut-out roads and flooded mines :icon_scratch:

Last edited:
OP
OP
G

grazjsw

Apr 3, 2014
Rovaniemi
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
well off from the topic but this setup will kick some hard gravels ass =)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread