Prospecting
dredgeman got an address for those that wanna help

dredgeman

Feb 14, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Rinehart has his own website
or Bnugget on this forum

I just run a search rinehart dredge and find it that way.

fowledup

Silver Member
Jul 21, 2013
Northern California
Detector(s) used
Whites GMT V/SAT
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
When it's official and we are wet- I propose a dredge-a-thon and BBQ in each of the major watersheds on a significant 3 day weekend. The proceeds minus a small share for operating expense to go towards paying these folks back. Would love to put something like this together- have some real fun for a change!

Bnugget

Oct 17, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You are all welcome, I should also be thanking all of you for helping me financially keep this fight going. It's not over yet but I believe we have the upper hand now and will be getting wet soon!

ratled

Feb 18, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Brandon you left out one important thing
You can donate to Brandon directly through Brandon's lawyer – add a note it's for the Brandon Rinehart case

Murphy & Buchal LLP

Attorneys at Law

3425 SE Yamhill Street, Suite 100

Portland, OR 97214

Tel: 503-227-1011

Fax: 503-573-1939

AlaskaGold

Nov 28, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
When it's official and we are wet- I propose a dredge-a-thon and BBQ in each of the major watersheds on a significant 3 day weekend. The proceeds minus a small share for operating expense to go towards paying these folks back. Would love to put something like this together- have some real fun for a change!

You set something like this up and I'll be on a plane headed south! Can't bring my dredge on a plane but I'll help anyone who does pack it in and out!

Never give up!

Hefty1

Bronze Member
Dec 5, 2010

Im In!

The Gilded Lens

Oct 13, 2014
The Sierra Nevadas
Detector(s) used
Garrett 14" Pan, Garrett 15" Super Sluice Pan, Bazooka 36" Sniper,
Hand Dredge
Primary Interest:
Prospecting

If it's in NorCal and on one of my days count us in! Don't have a dredge (heck or even a sluice yet) but would love to learn, watch and support you guys!

Bnugget

Oct 17, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm in for sure, thank you everyone for standing behind me.

Gelmac

Apr 30, 2012
Sudan
Detector(s) used
Minelab X-terra 705 Gold
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A BIG CONGRATS :hello2: to all our fellow Cali dredgers and all who face unjustifiable restrictions, you deserve your hard work.

More freedom to follow your hobbies/dreams wherever you're ! :headbang:

From your fellow prospector in the African tropics !

Hoser John

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2003
Redding,Calif.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Please heed the ICMJ warning and stick to the last legal regs-the 1994 regs as if you just run out and start dredging in the middle of spawning season you will have proven the haters right. There are many 100s of open areas to work and MUCH is still going on behind the scenes hidden by gag orders soooo proceed with extreme caution as what you do can still sink the ship/ruin what is being worked on so ungodly hard right now. After 7 years of hell it would be most perplexing to have seen all these sacrafices mentally,morally,physically and CASH blown go down the tube through ignorant behavior. Err on the legal side for Brandons sake please,and our own also-John

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread