What has become of AzVper?

sassysue

Jan 22, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
First time poster long time reader Does anyone know what has become of AzViper? My husband and I have been following his builds for a long time after meeting him at our local club outtings. We had email contact with AzViper on purchasing a ViperVac. We were only in the discussion stages but we have not heard from him. Has anyone had any contact with AzViper? He has not been to any club outings or meetings in months.

Upvote 0

roadrunner

Bronze Member
Jan 28, 2012
Pinal Mountains,Arizona
Detector(s) used
Garrett Groundhog-2012-1st MD.
White's Goldmaster V/Sat-2nd-MD-2013
Tesoro Lobo-2015-3rd
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Welcome to the forum.
The last post I could find for him was Jan 11,2015.
So he was here last week. Or abouts.

KevinInColorado

Gold Member
Jan 9, 2012
Summit County, Colorado
Detector(s) used
Grizzly Goldtrap Explorer & Motherlode, Gold Cube with trommel or Banker on top, Angus Mackirk Expedition, Gold-n-Sand Xtream Hand pump
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
He did announce last month that he wouldn't be making/selling the vacs anymore...at least that's how I remember it.

goldenIrishman

Silver Member
Feb 28, 2013
Golden Valley Arid-Zona
Detector(s) used
Fisher / Gold Bug AND the MK-VII eyeballs
Primary Interest:
Other
I haven't heard from Keith for some time now. I know he was having a lot of family stuff going on. I'll see if he'll answer a text from me telling him to check in.

DizzyDigger

Gold Member
Dec 9, 2012
Concrete, WA
Detector(s) used
Nokta FoRs Gold, a Gold Cube, 2 Keene Sluices and Lord only knows how many pans....not to mention a load of other gear my wife still doesn't know about!
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Think it's about time we sent out the search party.

Jeff95531

Silver Member
Feb 10, 2013
Deep in the redwoods of the TRUE Northern CA
Detector(s) used
Teknetics Alpha 2000
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I just got a pm response from Keith. Reads as follows:

"Hi Jeff,

I had been very very sick, but getting better. Please let those asking know I hope to be back on my feet soon. Keith"

Done. Saying a prayer for you buddy...hope you get healthy soon!

Clay Diggins

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2010
The Great Southwest
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I'm sorry to hear AzViper has been ill. He's one of the nicest and most helpful members here. I hope he gets better soon, I'd hoped to do some prospecting with him this season.

Get well soon Keith. Many here are missing your presence. :thumbsup:

Heavy Pans

KevinInColorado

Gold Member
Jan 9, 2012
Summit County, Colorado
Detector(s) used
Grizzly Goldtrap Explorer & Motherlode, Gold Cube with trommel or Banker on top, Angus Mackirk Expedition, Gold-n-Sand Xtream Hand pump
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Well said Clay, felling the same here.

AzViper

Bronze Member
Sep 30, 2012
Arizona - Is there any other state worth visiting
Detector(s) used
Fisher Gold Bug Pro, Nokta FORS Gold, Garrett ATX, Sun Ray Gold Pro Headphones, Royal Pick, Etc.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Hi All,

Wow is all I can say. The Flu kicked my ass and this is after having a Flu shot of which is reported to only work 40% of the time. Then I had a bout with Pneumonia that landed me in the hospital. Still getting over this crap that My Dr. says will stay with me for up to 6 weeks. Hope all is well with everyone.

Jimmydolittle

Mar 14, 2013
Hendricksville Indiana
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Wow, sorry for all your illness. Cretainly good to see you back on here.
Hi All,

Wow is all I can say. The Flu kicked my ass and this is after having a Flu shot of which is reported to only work 40% of the time. Then I had a bout with Pneumonia that landed me in the hospital. Still getting over this crap that My Dr. says will stay with me for up to 6 weeks. Hope all is well with everyone.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi All,

Welcome back, hope you feel better....

GoldpannerDave

Bronze Member
Apr 17, 2014
Colorado Springs, CO
Detector(s) used
Bazooka 48" Miner and 30" Sniper, Le Trap, Wolf Trap, A52, 2" dredge, Miller tables, Blue Bowl, wheel, Falcon MD20, old White's detector
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Hi All,

Now to see you are getting better. Lots of folks here, including me, missed seeing your input.

Welcome back, and may God bless you and give you good health soon.

Hard Prospector

Aug 29, 2012
SO CAL
Detector(s) used
SDC2300, Gold Monster, Sierra Gold Trac, GB2, the Falcon......and just as many drywashers
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Keith, glad your getting back on your feet. Obviously your way with words and quick wit has been missed by many on the forum

g-olden years

Silver Member
Nov 10, 2010
California
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
AzViper, you've sure been going through the double whammy of bad flu & pneumonia. Take it easy as you continue to recover so you won't experience setbacks. Goof off and spoil yourself! :laughing7: :icon_thumright:

I don't post here often as I've never prospected, just dreamed of it while hiking & rock-hounding in NM & AZ fifteen years ago. I always thoroughly enjoy your informative posts! :hello2: Brings me back to hiking in mountains & washes near Sierra Vista, Safford, Kearny, White Mountains, etc. -- wonderful country. Take care! Andi

AzViper

Bronze Member
Sep 30, 2012
Arizona - Is there any other state worth visiting
Detector(s) used
Fisher Gold Bug Pro, Nokta FORS Gold, Garrett ATX, Sun Ray Gold Pro Headphones, Royal Pick, Etc.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Thanks everyone... I think I picked up the Flu from someone who was sitting at the poker table. With the cards being handled by everyone this just seems logical at least it does to me. Anyways I am feeling better and hope none of you get this bug, its really bad this year. I have been so lucky in not getting the Flu. Been thinking I should look at getting a Shingles Vaccine shot after seeing my sister go through this twice.

maui

Dec 3, 2007
maui, hawaii
Detector(s) used
whites GMT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
welcome back and good to hear you are feeling better.

g-olden years

Silver Member
Nov 10, 2010
California
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Excellent idea to get shingles vaccine! :icon_thumright: Check with your current doctors to see how soon it's safe to get shingles shot after you've had flu and pneumonia -- they may recommend waiting until you're well-recovered. After the first shingles inoculation shot, there's a second booster shot, I forget if it's 6 months or a year after the first one. Then no more boosters ever needed. Both my husband and I have had the shot and the booster. Shingles can strike fiercely sometimes. Sorry your sister has had to deal with it. We've known several people who developed shingles and two of them had very severe, painful cases, especially the one whose shingles concentrated in her head and eye.

:icon_flower: Meantime take care and enjoy resting up! Spring will be here before you know it! :cat: Andi

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread