spy gold

gold tramp

Bronze Member
Dec 30, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
A pic of our last finds of 2014, it was one of those days where i forgot the head phones for the bleeper so it stayed in camp.

i found the two nuggs, dry snipin the one was under the hot rock in the little crack where it sets, the other was about 3 foot away same little ledge same thing under the hot rocks, on the way back up the trail my son Gary found the dime on the trail in a little washout by eye, i swear that boys gonna find a gold coin one day.
Who says you have to have your bleeper at all times hope you enjoy the pics.
hope you enjoy,
GT................................

View attachment 1116031 View attachment 1116032 View attachment 1116030

Upvote 0

DizzyDigger

Gold Member
Dec 9, 2012
Concrete, WA
Detector(s) used
Nokta FoRs Gold, a Gold Cube, 2 Keene Sluices and Lord only knows how many pans....not to mention a load of other gear my wife still doesn't know about!
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Nice chunky gold...:occasion14:

Herb, glad to have ya back on again...you've been missed!

Hope all's going well with you and the family.

OP
OP
G

gold tramp

Bronze Member
Dec 30, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Good to see your still here Mike,
Dont know if im happy to be back online, as it means im just going to be sittin on my butt more when theres so much to be done out in those hills.
were are broke down with the truck right now so its a forced sit in, and millin is getting old already.
we have now 45 runs in the arrastra thats a lot of pulp across the table !!!!

Mixin it up a little this month while we are broke down, we have a week or two of mine saftey, first aid, and go over all our equipment for the coming season.

Hope to see ya down this way if ya can make it there mike, familys fine, as for my health it just depends on the day.
Herb..........

View attachment 1116372

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread